Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those who wished it

TakuinTakuin Member Posts: 1

The creators of this game actually care what u think, if u ask and its good, it happens. Also you can find the developers running around in game quite often.

Violence is wrong...unless they pissed u off first

Comments

• I think for that reason I'm going to try this game~ :o

• xBiggisxBiggis Member Posts: 4

Yes! Exactly, Something I also did notice about this game :) , I've been playing from around August '09, and stayed there all the time. And I can't remember any other game, Where I've actually been friends with the Developers :)

Nice Job,

-Biggs.

• PlutoNumber9PlutoNumber9 Member Posts: 12

Pshht I've been playing longer than you ;)

The thing is that with Onverse, the community is wicked amazing... Very seldomly do people actually misbehave, and if it happens, it's taken care of. Also as said above, the developers actually listen to suggested ideas through the forums which I've always found to be fantastic. And finally, Onverse is growing! There have been 2 large worlds added since its introduction and 2 built in games, which I must say are unbelievably addicting... So it seems that over the past year or so since Onverse's introduction, Onverse has been moving towards what we've always wanted in a 3D virtual world. Luckily I've been able to see this change firsthand :)

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please do not necro post in old threads.

This discussion has been closed.