Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mourning Beta Opens For 1,000

Mourning is releasing 1,000 beta invites
I recieved my beta invite today :) and I will.... Be PLAYING ALL WEEKEND

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

And your source is?
    Official site & forums do not mention anything except that beta is for pre-order people only.

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

Prolly an April Fools joke :P

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

• ZunaahZunaah Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Nope, not a joke. All the pre-orders got their beta invites on April 1st. What an odd day to sent them all out. image
    When logic fails.. instinct prevails

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356

Yep pay-to-play beta is out w/ 1000 ppl(really weak). Even with 1000 ppl, the servers are jammed and authorization is screwed up lol.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Pre order people just get the first invites. precedent already set by other companies. Then whatever slots that are left will go to luck of the draw.

Oh and bitey I guess that Mourning could have followed WoWs precedent and released with screwed servers. No one has paid anything yet since pre orders are only billed for the game after release.

I miss DAoC

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875

Its pre-order only::::28::

Some people have a reading comprehension problem around here? You are semi right Derfal, the  first wave is pre orders. Preorders get first dibs, then whatever slots are left the unwashed non fanbois such as myself are eligible for. I have been following the game for a year now and  yet I refuse to ever pre order any game until the NDA is dropped at least so I am still on the outside looking in, but hope that I will pull a non pre order slot later on..

heres a quote from the one of the moderators on the games site

guys please be patient.
    It was announced several times, that the one wich has preordered the game, will be first who step into beta.
    The Devs will announce how many can fill up the ranks.

Thanks

and here is a link to that thread

http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=a20f7bba0c013fa120dd64f99ae36998&threadid=18856

I miss DAoC

lmao- never take anything those mourning devs say for granted. They promise so many things that dont happen or come out really really late. They are using the NDA to hid how bad the game is- someone released some videoes(made the game look like crap) and so the mods delete it.

Im just saying not to take anything for granted. That is old guild site by the way........no need to be ass.::::28::

• BilasBilas Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by Jackdog

Pre order people just get the first invites. precedent already set by other companies. Then whatever slots that are left will go to luck of the draw.
    Oh and bitey I guess that Mourning could have followed WoWs precedent and released with screwed servers. No one has paid anything yet since pre orders are only billed for the game after release.

Ha LoL I just read on the Mourning site that Ergomancer?sp said that the game will be live this week!?!  Said they are finalizing the billing and once thats done the game will be live!  So it looks like not many people will get to test the game and the NDA is still in place (strange), but I think the devs will be happy if only the 1000 pre-orders buy the game.  I don't think the servers can handle that let alone anymore.  Crazy!

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

Well the naysayers were right and I was wrong. Apologies to all.

I miss DAoC