Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Furry hate, Furries in MMO's & why I think there should be a new big polished Furry exclusive MM

1235»

Comments

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661

This yiffing stuff is NOT off topic.

"If you build it, they will come"

An extremely wise man once said. If you build a furry based MMORPG, it will bring in all kind of a furry fans and you know what, you'll have a bunch of animal cybersex. Yay.

I love Ratchet and Clank, but because it's an awesome game. I hate this whole idea of people dressing up like animals and doing sexual things. I'm fine with people dressing as animals, without the sexual bits. I have a Jedi costume on hand and am currently crafting a suit of Mandalorian armor. It's all the same thing. Except a lot of the "furry" community do like all of the sex stuff.

Which means no, I would not touch this game, the audience is tiny, and those that are, would just have cybersex.

Go play Second Life and you'll get the same thing.

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

• LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333

Originally posted by medmarijuana

Originally posted by LizardEgypt

Ten pages of sociological discussion about the fucking of animals? Jesus christ no one is going to make a fully 3D I like to fuck animals simulator. Give it up.

When you have sex with that cute little green goat woman, this is what you're actually fucking.

Excellent

sorry but what does a fantasy game with animals have to do with fucking them? Do you plan to fuck your human fem toon that you made in aion? I didn't think so.

People who think like this are the same people that probably wack off to their human toons. While most of us normal people understand that this is just a game and an escape from reality.

At least on the bright side, humans are what you are designed to want to have sex with. Horses, snails, turtles, foxes, and lions are not.

Yea, but you see. To me I don't plan to have sex with cartoons regardles of wether they are human or non human so this is a non issue. I can see where you are coming from. YOu like to have sex with humans and you think that the closest thing you can get to it is your toons on aion. So you are offended by the idea that people that want a fantasy game with animals would want this, because you think that they are like you and want to have sex with pixels on a computer screen.

Well, i am here to tell you that this is not normal behavior, most people realize these are cartoons and couldn't care less if they were human or animal.

When did you subscribe me to Aion?

Currently playing - FF14ARR
    Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

• medmarijuanamedmarijuana Member Posts: 282

Ten pages of sociological discussion about the fucking of animals? Jesus christ no one is going to make a fully 3D I like to fuck animals simulator. Give it up.

When you have sex with that cute little green goat woman, this is what you're actually fucking.

Excellent

sorry but what does a fantasy game with animals have to do with fucking them? Do you plan to fuck your human fem toon that you made in aion? I didn't think so.

People who think like this are the same people that probably wack off to their human toons. While most of us normal people understand that this is just a game and an escape from reality.

At least on the bright side, humans are what you are designed to want to have sex with. Horses, snails, turtles, foxes, and lions are not.

Yea, but you see. To me I don't plan to have sex with cartoons regardles of wether they are human or non human so this is a non issue. I can see where you are coming from. YOu like to have sex with humans and you think that the closest thing you can get to it is your toons on aion. So you are offended by the idea that people that want a fantasy game with animals would want this, because you think that they are like you and want to have sex with pixels on a computer screen.

Well, i am here to tell you that this is not normal behavior, most people realize these are cartoons and couldn't care less if they were human or animal.

Wether it is AiON or your twilek in swg, or your witch elve in WAR. You think that it is normal for people to want to have sex with cartoon characters, otherwise this thing would not be an issue for you.

I happen to know that a game is a game, and a cartoon is a cartoon. Cartoon is not gonna come to life and have sex with me. If I want that the old lady is in the bed right now waiting for me to get off the computer.

Originally posted by nickelpat

This yiffing stuff is NOT off topic.

"If you build it, they will come"

An extremely wise man once said. If you build a furry based MMORPG, it will bring in all kind of a furry fans and you know what, you'll have a bunch of animal cybersex. Yay.

I love Ratchet and Clank, but because it's an awesome game. I hate this whole idea of people dressing up like animals and doing sexual things. I'm fine with people dressing as animals, without the sexual bits. I have a Jedi costume on hand and am currently crafting a suit of Mandalorian armor. It's all the same thing. Except a lot of the "furry" community do like all of the sex stuff.

Which means no, I would not touch this game, the audience is tiny, and those that are, would just have cybersex.

Go play Second Life and you'll get the same thing.

I am sure there is cybersex in any kind of a game, but at anyrate there is clearly a large following of people out there of all kinds that will play this game. Some maybe because they have a fetish. Others perhaps they just like animals to begin with, not in a perv-fettish kind of way. Maybe there are some folks that want something a bit different.   I am not against the idea, and I would play the game if it was good. Hell they already got furries , they have them in FF MMO and the new one coming out. I will be playing those games, and you can believe I will be playing a furry.

Except the difference between me and the lot of people that are against the idea. I actually realize that games do not = reality and that I can't have sex with a cartoon nor do i ever want or think about it.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Excellent

Wether it is AiON or your twilek in swg, or your witch elve in WAR. You think that it is normal for people to want to have sex with cartoon characters, otherwise this thing would not be an issue for you.

I happen to know that a game is a game, and a cartoon is a cartoon. Cartoon is not gonna come to life and have sex with me. If I want that the old lady is in the bed right now waiting for me to get off the computer.

The primary target audience for devs with this type of game will always be little kids, like " hello kitty online". that is who they will always target with a game like this, like it or not that is just the way it is so that is the quality you can expect to have as long as you make " talking animals" the games niche.

They will be made for lil kiddies, I do not see that ever changing. Though your more than welcome to rant on about your furry fantasy mmo as much as you like , I just do not see it happening. However, if you were willing to compromise to having as a wardrobe or morphing ability to incorporate it into other games you would have better luck.

• cloud8521cloud8521 Member Posts: 878

this thread is getting out of hand, everyone is acting stupid.

Originally posted by deviliscious

Excellent

The primary target audience for devs with this type of game will always be little kids, like " hello kitty online". that is who they will always target with a game like this, like it or not that is just the way it is so that is the quality you can expect to have as long as you make " talking animals" the games niche.

They will be made for lil kiddies, I do not see that ever changing. Though your more than welcome to rant on about your furry fantasy mmo as much as you like , I just do not see it happening. However, if you were willing to compromise to having as a wardrobe or morphing ability to incorporate it into other games you would have better luck.

Well, I'm not talking about a lil kids game, but I guess kids could play it. I have a  great game envisioned. Something on the level of AION FF14 graphics. Maybe a new kind of MMORPG, not the standard themepark or sandbox, but perhaps a new idea. IN my MMO there will be a strong focus on PVP, but at the same time plenty of PVE content.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Originally posted by deviliscious

Excellent

Well, I'm not talking about a lil kids game, but I guess kids could play it. I have a  great game envisioned. Something on the level of AION FF14 graphics. Maybe a new kind of MMORPG, not the standard themepark or sandbox, but perhaps a new idea. IN my MMO there will be a strong focus on PVP, but at the same time plenty of PVE content.

Doesn;t matter what we dream up, what matters is what investors will invest in. They would consider anything themed with " talking animals' as a young childs game and will make the game playable for young children. That is just how the world works. Marketing data determines everything. the lil kiddie like to make their animals talk so they would be the target regardless of the " few " adults who find this entertaining.

Originally posted by Vinterkrig

I found the solution

http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/

you guys can all go be a deer, with other deers and socialize as deers

congrats, and your welcome

and you can go socialize with clowns and be a clown?

At any rate this is not the type of furry mmo I had in mind. Something like the Mi'qote in FF , but with different kind of human like animals. 

Something like the cartoons we used to have back in the day. Accept not so cartoonish.

I found the solution

At any rate this is not the type of furry mmo I had in mind. Something like the Mi'qote in FF , but with different kind of human like animals. 

Something like the cartoons we used to have back in the day. Accept not so cartoonish.

i would not play for thr simple reason i just like being human :P

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

Furry hate is not just because of the furry fetish. It has always been there. If (especially) guys think about adventure or war, they dont really picture it while being some cuddly animal. To many ppl cuddly+dangerous is simply an unfun contradiction.

Its just a matter of taste. Kittens and puppy can be very cute and they always make me smile, but I really dont want to play a MMO where I play one.

Originally posted by cloud8521

I found the solution

well what games have you played? in wow they have different species. In SWG they have different species.  I don't want to be a human in every game I play, I am human in real life, that is bad enough as it is, why do I have to be one in every game?

For alot of people games are an escape from reality. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just don't find anything wrong with a game featuring human like animals as playable characters.  

Originally posted by cloud8521

I found the solution

well what games have you played? in wow they have different species. In SWG they have different species.  I don't want to be a human in every game I play, I am human in real life, that is bad enough as it is, why do I have to be one in every game?

For alot of people games are an escape from reality. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just don't find anything wrong with a game featuring human like animals as playable characters.  

well it is just my perosnal prefrence but i do say that the mmo would probably be great (btw i have played so many mmo's i cant even count half of them  now)

• lordzelmanlordzelman Member Posts: 124

i feel bad for that ugly ass girl getting hammered  on this forum

Originally posted by lordzelman

i feel bad for that ugly ass girl getting hammered  on this forum

You guys really do need to take that picture of my sister down, btw. That was over 10 years ago.

• komarrkomarr Member UncommonPosts: 214

Mods, this thread needs to be locked.  After the first page this thread has been nothing about trolling and flames about sexual fetishes.  It has nothing to do with gaming and has no place on this site.

The Moving Finger writes, and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

~Omar Khayyam

Originally posted by komarr

Mods, this thread needs to be locked.  After the first page this thread has been nothing about trolling and flames about sexual fetishes.  It has nothing to do with gaming and has no place on this site.

i agree, the anti-funists have ruined any point to this thread

• PlutonicwoesPlutonicwoes Member UncommonPosts: 343

On topic: I don't see the market being there for it, but if it is, go for it.

Off topic: That way we can have a DB of all the furries and move them in to a 'camp'

freaks....

(yes, this is an obvious attempt at stupid trolling humor) 

In honestly folks, let people do what they want. Don't like the furry thing, don't participate. 

Personally, I don't get it, but I don't have to.  

I found the solution

awww did you come up with that all on your own ? 

no , you idiot, your stupid clown avatar is a clear indicator that you like clowns. You probably have a sick twisted clown fettish of some kind. Grow a pair and be man. Leave the clowns for the kiddies.

I think you may have something wrong with your noggin  if you think because I have an forum icon of a clown that makes me some kinda weird clown fetish loving freak... but I can see why you are hostile, your upset people think you are a bit odd for wanting to make out with a bunny rabbit.

will you stop it? he does not care to do that, he just likes the adea of anthropromorphics which btw dont exist.

• PhilbyPhilby Member Posts: 849

I found the solution

awww did you come up with that all on your own ? 

no , you idiot, your stupid clown avatar is a clear indicator that you like clowns. You probably have a sick twisted clown fettish of some kind. Grow a pair and be man. Leave the clowns for the kiddies.

I think you may have something wrong with your noggin  if you think because I have an forum icon of a clown that makes me some kinda weird clown fetish loving freak... but I can see why you are hostile, your upset people think you are a bit odd for wanting to make out with a bunny rabbit.

Haha. Made me think of the old comic book, Cutie Bunny.  I dont buy comic anymore, wonder if its still being published?

WOW isnt great because it has 12 million players. WOW has 12 million players because its great.

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Originally posted by Snaylor47

Just because people like looking at naked children does not mean they are about to go out and rape a kid.

What you look at/do in media=/= real life.

Guess those laws against child pornography are pretty silly to you, aren't they?

That guy never said anything about looking at children.  YOu put those words there.

This is more or so about freedom here for me. I'm a libertarian. I believe that if you aren't hurting somebody or something you should be allowed to do it.

Drugs perfectly acceptable IMO.

People looking at furries , hell it aint my bag , but if you want to look at cartoons and wack off or fantasize , that is your business. As long as you aren't actually finding animals and torturing them (and having sex with an animal is animal abuse IMO that is hurting another living creature , not acceptable)

Child pronogrophy is hurting another person, it is the exploitation of a child and that kind of person should be in jail and anyone that was invovled in the process. 

Having a game with some cute lil cats or bunny rabbits or squirrels is not something I would expect people to be in an uproar about.  Gee suz  , this is a game not real life. If people want to pretend they are the tooth feary what is the difference?

They don't even have to be cute you could make them BAD ASS like have claws and look all rabid and shit with foam coming out of the mouth for all i care.

• PhilbyPhilby Member Posts: 849

I liked Crash Banidcoot and Sly Cooper. Had a guildmate that played a Ratonga in EQ2.  Cant recall being sexually stimulated by any of them though.

WOW isnt great because it has 12 million players. WOW has 12 million players because its great.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

This thread has gone too far off topic for this forum and has also turned into an exchange of personal attacks. Please remember our Rules of Conduct (Found in my signature) when posting. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.