Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone from here plays this?

BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Been playing it for a few weeks now and while it's not the best game ever it's not bad for a f2p although a bit harsh on money sometimes.

So anyone from here plays the ogplanet version?

If you got any questions to ask on the game lemme know too just don't ask me on magic cause i'm a hammer user in the game :P

Comments

• zathos8724zathos8724 Member Posts: 34

Is it even worth trying? I've played almost every f2p game on this site over the matter of two years and honestly I can't find one worth playing

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Question, does it have an type of /follow or /assist commands/

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

It's "open" in regard on class specialization so you pretty much can be a tank mage, ranger tank, warrior healer so on and so forth but obviously there's a limit on the stat points you can spend.

One thing I hate from most people is that all are hyrbid tankers and it's so rare to find a real tank and losing aggro is pretty easy specially since I specced a 2 hander to attack fast and crit a lot like a rogue :P

I'm already at cap been at cap for like a week hope they up the cap soon =/ (At ogplanet the cap is 49 and 100% for 50) and you can reach it in a week and half or less if you use item mall items.

Originally posted by bloodaxes

It's "open" in regard on class specialization so you pretty much can be a tank mage, ranger tank, warrior healer so on and so forth but obviously there's a limit on the stat points you can spend.

One thing I hate from most people is that all are hyrbid tankers and it's so rare to find a real tank and losing aggro is pretty easy specially since I specced a 2 hander to attack fast and crit a lot like a rogue :P

I'm already at cap been at cap for like a week hope they up the cap soon =/ (At ogplanet the cap is 49 and 100% for 50) and you can reach it in a week and half or less if you use item mall items.

Do you know what the max group size is?

Do you know if there is any kind of auto follow command or any assist commands?

Originally posted by Pyrostasis

To follow someone you can right click on them but probably /follow works too just I never had to use it.

/assist you mean if someone is in need of help you can assist him/her? The looting is who attacks first gets the loot with no option for others outside of party to get the items.

The ideal way to lvl in this game is stay in a party cause for every extra person apart of you you get 2% extra exp from mobs till 10% cause the party limit is 6 in total.

Originally posted by bloodaxes

Originally posted by Pyrostasis

To follow someone you can right click on them but probably /follow works too just I never had to use it.

/assist you mean if someone is in need of help you can assist him/her? The looting is who attacks first gets the loot with no option for others outside of party to get the items.

The ideal way to lvl in this game is stay in a party cause for every extra person apart of you you get 2% extra exp from mobs till 10% cause the party limit is 6 in total.

/assist is a command in most games that allows you to target the target of your friend.

So, lets say you have a tank, he is attacking mob A and there are 4 mobs, you /assist him and you are targeting mob A instantly instead of having t cycle targets and find the one he is on.

Nope then there's no option for target of target but tabbing is fast and this game has a curious but weird system that if you hold ctrl a circle will appear near an enemy and you can make some actions so when you arrive near it your character will do what you clicked but I couldn't get it so I still use tab for targeting or clicking.

There's a dungeon in every map and in the last map (Golden plains) there are 4 world bosses minotaurs that have a different class from each other for example one is a tank, the other is a hammer user, the other is a mage and last one is a gunner.

They are not easy to handle since they spawn adds that are a mini version of the other minotaurs so the tanker needs to hold these on him too unless he wants to wipe whole team :P

oh well thats a shame, if it had an assist command Id be willing to try and box it.

Just to let everyone know the ogplanet version has no ipblock and most of the ppl that play are from NA sadly but if your from that time you will see more people then me that i'm from europe.

The chats are friendly most of the times but you may find some lonely kid trying to impress here and there specially in the first map but I simply ignore them heh.

Ps for people that may try it to talk in chats these are the commands to use:

# For guild

@ For party

!"namehere" For whisper

~ For zone chat

It will be easier if you know how to talk in zone chat from advance :)

• RougeReaperRougeReaper Member Posts: 27

I play on the ogplanet  version.  Is it only for europe? I play from North america. I tried to download it during first open beta but it didn't let me. I think they made it global now because I was able to download it during 2nd open beta. It has some of the best combat. Great graphics. I also heard ogplanet is making europe servers global. Go to the rumble fighter europe page then it says that they are making europe servers global and that you have to convert your account to global. This game is great, don't judge it at the begining and say combat is too slow. After the tutoral you will be allowed to buy spells. If you play with a sword or 2 handed wepon then talk to the mage teacher and buy the fireball spell.  This game is worth checking out.

• RougeReaperRougeReaper Member Posts: 27

I checked the news(At the top next to links and ratings), it says that ogplanet launched it in america also. :)image

I play on ogplanet server too I'm from europe but majority are from usa so you will see more people then me unless i play for long :P

If you look at the rankings i'm first without doing anything and offline from game all day lol! That ranking either has some issues or my character is really 1st for something xD