Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone have a cd key 4 sale?

zigozagzigozag Member Posts: 17
I have Lineage 2 but dont have a CD Keyimage does anyone have one for sale or knows where I canget one without buying the whole game again? If so post here please thanks.

Comments

• HotsumaaHotsumaa Member Posts: 16

I assume you downloaded the game form their main site, yes? Well, you can buy a cd-key from their main site as well.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

You dont ever need your CD KEY again...even if you deleted the game and cannot find your discs anymore.

Download the game client at the official site.
    Then resubscribe using your previous password/username

Your cd key is memorized by their servers

Now, if you downloaded the game and wanted to play it without paying for the box, then that is not allowed.
    Now, if you sold your account and wanted to play again, then you'll have to buy another game

........as long as you are not trying to "pirate" the game in anyway, you dont need a CD key

.....................................................and we all hope you're not trying to pirating the game..................

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• HotsumaaHotsumaa Member Posts: 16

Pretty much.

This discussion has been closed.