Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL: Who Should be President of SOE?

2»

Comments

• sienosieno Member Posts: 119

(clears throat and coughs)

rift anyone ????image

You want loot? Go kill some npcs, you wanna visit hades? come find ME, and dont forget to bring coins for the ferryman,

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I picked other because I don't even know who half of those people are. I vote for ME! I'd take Vanguard and have it crush EQ2 to pieces with a relaunch, expansions, etc. Then I'd bury SWG and EQ1 and Planetside and make a sequel to Planetside, add DCUO and the Agency to the Station Pass, oh and get rid of the pirate game too, that sucks royally.

So you would pay $20-$25 a month for access to EQ2, Planetside 2, DCUO, Vanguard:Reborn, The Agency and Free Realms.

Then I would overhaul the horrible card game and make it more Magic:The gathering like or at least have it make more sense than it does now. I'd drop the silly exchange servers and take all items off the cash shop that change gameplay in any way other than cosmetics. Server transfers can stay though.

That's what I would do.

• sif-lawdsif-lawd Member Posts: 3,402
  • summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Wile E Coyote ...

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614

Originally posted by Beatnik59

Who should be president of SOE?

Smedley ofcourse...

with the history of SWG and people still paying big bucks on it.............he deserves an award imo.

Wish I could be as rich as them by doing nothing. :)

Smedley ftw

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• sif-lawdsif-lawd Member Posts: 3,402

Originally posted by Muke

Originally posted by Beatnik59

Who should be president of SOE?

Smedley ofcourse...

with the history of SWG and people still paying big bucks on it.............he deserves an award imo.

Wish I could be as rich as them by doing nothing. :)

Smedley ftw

I'd prefer Smedley stays right where he is as well. That way we know what to avoid.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

I thought Obama was president of SOE?

PlayerBase: You can't mess up our game like this!

Obama: Yes we can!

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

George Bush (jr). For all we know he could have been all along! It would explain a lot of things lol.

• willvaswillvas Member Posts: 137

I voted OTHER....

my vote is for a....

MONKEY

thats about how they ran their company.. like a bunch of monkeys in a clown outfit

might as well had one as president.

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

If you didn't pick Obama, you're a racist? I voted for him just in case.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Originally posted by Moaky07

(Mod Edit)

you could knock me over with a feather... if any of that is true.. then.. shocking.. i thought the Jestor was just someone who was on SOE's case, poking fun at them etc...  image

• exwinexwin Member Posts: 221

Bill Clinton, at least the female interns will be afraid, and EQ2 will be left alone...

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by Phry

(Mod Edit)

you could knock me over with a feather... if any of that is true.. then.. shocking.. i thought the Jestor was just someone who was on SOE's case, poking fun at them etc...  image

Me too...figured he just had a beef with SoE and wanted to be a "thorn in their side"...any place to confirm any of what you say? Those are some pretty serious allegations mate.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Tux...

Thanks! Reading it all now.

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Ummm what did I step into on here?

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

This discussion has been closed.