Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few questions -

ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

Are there any new starting zones beside TD that offers good equipments?

Deciding a class -

I don't know if I want to play scout classes or caster classes. My friend is thinking about making a warden, I was leaning towards Wizards but after reading EQ2 flames it felt that they are so underpower compared to Warlocks... Assasin, brig, and swash seems fun too.... My main was a necro which I don't like playing anymore.

Any advice or inputs on these classes will be appreciated.

Comments

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

I don't think there are any starting zones that offer as good equipment as td.

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835

For "evil" characters TD is hands down the best but for "good" toons the New Halas starting area is equally as good as TD.  As far as the class question is concerned I would HIGHLY recommend either the Brig or Swash.  While they don't bring as much DPS (only 2nd Tier) as say a Wizard or Warlock if you like melee they are a blast, loads of DPS along with a really good ability to take a hit comparitively speaking, even one of thier AA lines is designed for a more defesive/snap aggro build.  That said Warlock and Wizards are pure DPS fun if you are into casters, I am assuming from your comment about your Necro however you were learning more toward a Melee class.

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

Thx for the advice, I have a lvl 30ish Brig made a long time ago but I heard right now they are completely out matched by a Swashie.

Also, the reason I didn't enjoy necro anymore is I think playing with a pet for so long lol.

I was leaning more towards Wizard, Warlock, Assassin because I just wanted a pure DPs but was keeping Swashie in mind because they seem to be a lot of fun to play.

My friend was wondering are there any other classes that are DPS/HEAL minus Fury. He doesn't want to play a class that is played by most people.