Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some questions

jawalijawali Member UncommonPosts: 195

Hello, I want to try this game but need some advice:

1. Is this game solo friendly (like  WoW fe) or you need to find group to play (like Lineage 2 where soloing is pain in ***)?

2. Is cash shop necessary to enjoy this game (like Allods nowdays)?

3. Is it grind or quest based game?

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

Originally posted by jawali

Hello, I want to try this game but need some advice:

1. Is this game solo friendly (like  WoW fe) or you need to find group to play (like Lineage 2 where soloing is pain in ***)?

2. Is cash shop necessary to enjoy this game (like Allods nowdays)?

3. Is it grind or quest based game?

1. you can solo for the most part in the game because all your going to be doing is grinding anyways. the quest are a complete waist of time.

2. the cash shop is necessary unless you want to spend 5+ years grinding to max level. not to mention if u want to pvp then you must have the cash shop items to stand a chance against others using them.

3. it is total grind fest and im not trying to be a hater but you will spend ALONG time doing mindless grind to get to high level.

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

You can solo all the way to level 99 with some classes, sorcerer for the grind!

And while you're low level you'll be soloing a lot since there's few people that pick up playing this old game. I made an new toon on one server and found myself all alone there. Maybe it was the hour of day, but AL has seen better days.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...