Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why you should play this game

TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839

I'm actually very picky when it comes to MMORPGs, since I (like most of you here) have seen and experienced a lot, and have evolved with the various game structures over time, I find it hard not to pull the pros and cons out of everything I sit in front of. I usually look at a cartoony game with, admittedly, a closed mind; and therefore pass it over with a simple glance. When you're waiting for the next MMORPG to come out, you want something that will hold your attention - Dragonica does just that lol.

At first I was skeptical about the whole side-scrolling thing, but after plugging in a hand-held controller, my experience changed. There's really not much "to" this game, but it sure as heck is a lot of fun to play. You're so busy hacking and slashing mobs that you pretty much dismiss the whole idea of how long it takes to reach the next level. Sub-classing is pretty sweet in this game, and best of all, it's free. Pretty much the perfect time sync if you're waiting for the next game to come out.

Especially coming from me, this is a must-try. I can easily see myself logging in for a couple hours a day to knock out some quests. For those who have tried Dungeon Runners, it sort of has that "come and go" feeling to it, where you can either go hardcore, or just be on for a couple minutes. Only 4 classes, but after branching off so much, it comes out to a lot more. Just my 2 cents. It's fun.

Isaiah 41:10

Comments

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Originally posted by Talemire

There's really not much "to" this game, but it sure as heck is a lot of fun to play. You're so busy hacking and slashing mobs that you pretty much dismiss the whole idea of how long it takes to reach the next level. Sub-classing is pretty sweet in this game, and best of all, it's free. Pretty much the perfect time sync if you're waiting for the next game to come out.

I'll second that. The game is really entertaining and I find myself often playing to just try to beat my previous high (combos, time, kills, etc).

Game plays great both on my gaming PC and my netbook.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • ljubisaljubisa Member Posts: 13

Game is fun and comic. Newer get bored.

I like cartoon stile of this game.

Lots of things in this game is simple and don't need  hours to learn it through forum or some f1 (help menu).

If you don't have too much time through week to spend for playing some grind based MMORPG play this game and enjoy !!

• devilkingxdevilkingx Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Talemire

I'm actually very picky when it comes to MMORPGs, since I (like most of you here) have seen and experienced a lot, and have evolved with the various game structures over time, I find it hard not to pull the pros and cons out of everything I sit in front of. I usually look at a cartoony game with, admittedly, a closed mind; and therefore pass it over with a simple glance. When you're waiting for the next MMORPG to come out, you want something that will hold your attention - Dragonica does just that lol.

At first I was skeptical about the whole side-scrolling thing, but after plugging in a hand-held controller, my experience changed. There's really not much "to" this game, but it sure as heck is a lot of fun to play. You're so busy hacking and slashing mobs that you pretty much dismiss the whole idea of how long it takes to reach the next level. Sub-classing is pretty sweet in this game, and best of all, it's free. Pretty much the perfect time sync if you're waiting for the next game to come out.

Especially coming from me, this is a must-try. I can easily see myself logging in for a couple hours a day to knock out some quests. For those who have tried Dungeon Runners, it sort of has that "come and go" feeling to it, where you can either go hardcore, or just be on for a couple minutes. Only 4 classes, but after branching off so much, it comes out to a lot more. Just my 2 cents. It's fun.

dont look at cartoony games with a closed mind(unless it looks like its for ppl 8 and under as a general rool 10 and up is good)

devilkingx - the best thing since ice cream(which was the best thing evar made evar)

• ljubisaljubisa Member Posts: 13

I play Dragonica on IAH server. Main reason for that is that i saw many bots on Gpotato servers. Check for new content. I like it now even more...

• RantantanRantantan Member Posts: 18

Because it's really worth it to play..

• ChiHeartilyChiHeartily Member Posts: 3

i really love side scroll games, and it sucks that dragonica here at out country closed down because of admin mishandling ~_~