Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows the game?

knighthonorknighthonor Member Posts: 96

As of now, how is the game?

Any bad thing from your point of view

Comments

• Blackslash32Blackslash32 Member Posts: 6

bad things: many bugs and real money items cost way to much

good thing: its a die hard pvp game ;)

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

good things: great graphics, cool monsters ,pvp, skill system

bad thing: easily bored after some time

• ljubisaljubisa Member Posts: 13

Good thing> always one of the best PVP and PVE game.

Bad thing ? Chantra Buyers are overpowered again.....

Soon gets boring, after lv 7x you saw and expirience it all

I stopped played, cos dont have time to grind so much....

Anyhow, you should try the game yourself:) it's fun at the beginning:) 

but watch out for boreness:) haa

greetz

• ljubisaljubisa Member Posts: 13

Yeah,

Soon you will notice that this game become your (second) work,... 

You will not have fun but become borring and fill tired after running 3 hours in circle with 20 mobs by your back,

Good luck

Originally posted by ljubisa

Yeah,

Soon you will notice that this game become your (second) work,... 

You will not have fun but become borring and fill tired after running 3 hours in circle with 20 mobs by your back,

Good luck

haha, I think that he doesn't want to even try it now hahaha:)

We discouraged him alot haha

Greetz

• DamzillaDamzilla Member UncommonPosts: 170

Well, I played the game and had a lvl 37 charr. It was a great game ( items , pvp ) , but grinding is painfully boring . It takes a long time and it`s repetitive. Also , as mentioned before , premium user are more powerful and there was lot of pk - ing going on. Eventually I gave my charr to a friend along with 7 mill gold and really cool equipment ...

• lordxeroniuslordxeronius Member UncommonPosts: 11

i was going to try this gaame, but not now after this reviews, thanks for the info.

Originally posted by lordxeronius

i was going to try this gaame, but not now after this reviews, thanks for the info.

haha, you should try it anyway maybe you'll like it:)

Greetz

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

You should try, then you'll know for sure. The fact is that it's quite fun at first, the grind gets more and more boring. In the beginning you'll get several %'s of the required xp to level by killing a mob, but that will go down, and down and down. At some point you'll find yourself having to kill 1000 mobs to level, then 2000, then 5000, then 10000 and more and more and more. Well it depends where you grind really, but you'll have to deal with PK too. Then you can decide when you had enough, you can pick up the game with several classes, but getting to level 99 is going to take a lot of time grinding the grind. I stopped at 88 myself, too boring, too costly and what's the point anyway when you're not enjoying yourself but grinding your ass off.

It was fun at first though, just be ready to give it up when you're no longer having fun. If you get hooked, take out your wallet.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

dont bother. just go get WoW or wait for Old Republic