Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BOO!

~HayHay~~HayHay~ Member Posts: 6

Hey! You all have to know me, right?

Everyone knows ~HayHay~ ::::01::

Comments

• KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by TheWarc

I think your name would be better of with G's instead of the 2 H's

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

That's not too nice.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• ~HayHay~~HayHay~ Member Posts: 6

Well, thanks!

I think you shouldn't come here to just to call someone names and what not.

• Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30

*waves to Hay Hay*

some people on these boards are just a little image  and not in a good simtastic way either ;)

Simball in CC - Simball in AV
    Do you have what it takes?

• KenrichKenrich Member UncommonPosts: 127

Isnt it time to kill this and bring back EnB or does EA like to keep the bottom feeder alive ? ::::40::

o.O

• Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30

I would guess they won't kill it as long as their revenue sufficiently excedes their operating costs

Isn't it time for trolls to worry about their own games rather than wasting time with one they don't like?

Simball in CC - Simball in AV
    Do you have what it takes?

• KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by Babe-

I would guess they won't kill it as long as their revenue sufficiently excedes their operating costs
    Isn't it time for trolls to worry about their own games rather than wasting time with one they don't like?

I don't think these trolls particularly enjoy whatever games they're playing, if they're spending so much time trolling other game forums.  Bottom-feeders, eh?  The only bottom-feeders I see are those who think that bashing other people's games is "cool".

The best online game in the whole world is the game you genuinely enjoy playing.