Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Holy kaboom!

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

GOA was a pestillence. Nothing about it was FUN!

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

GOA will be running SWTOR EU and GW2

• MmocountMmocount Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by Wicoa

GOA will be running SWTOR EU and GW2

You're joking ..

Unfortunately not unless my research minimal as it is is lying to me.

This is why I dont understand this move.

• WinterizerWinterizer Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by Wicoa

Unfortunately not unless my research minimal as it is is lying to me.

This is why I dont understand this move.

Lets hope someone was joking with you. Having GOA running ToR is a bad idea, look how they handeled WAR EU over the years. Ask the players and you will see.

• JadetoothJadetooth Member UncommonPosts: 372

Pretty sure NCSoft will be running GW2.

------------------------------

• TreekodarTreekodar Member Posts: 524

Seems like I'm going to subscribe to the game again. My God I really dislike what GOA did with WAR EU.

Holy crap I had some good times playing WAR with my friends.

Eleanor Rigby.

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

Originally posted by Treekodar

Seems like I'm going to subscribe to the game again. My God I really dislike what GOA did with WAR EU.

Holy crap I had some good times playing WAR with my friends.

I had completely uninstalled the game and had totally forgotten about it, but i got this mail from Mythic today about the new servers and free time so i am reinstalling from the original DVDs right now lol. I am definetely gonna resub if i find myself playing. Nice move definetely.

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• describabledescribable Member UncommonPosts: 407

finally Mythic get rid of GOA in Europe those people were awful, slow and just UGH.....

=)

now get an expansion in the works and i'll be back :P lol

"nothing actually matters, we're just slightly evolved monkeys clinging to a dying piece of rock hurtling through space waiting for our eventual death." - Frankie Boyle, Mock The Week