Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• MageVortexMageVortex Pensacola, FLPosts: 5Member

is there any way to make it not the EU version, but isntead  the US version..?  Because it seems set as makin git a EU trial...

• MageVortexMageVortex Pensacola, FLPosts: 5Member

Could anyone send me a US buddy key to the game?  Not EU.  I have an EU key to give to someone (if it lets me forward it that is) in exchange or somethign :D

• keithiankeithian Los Angeles, CAPosts: 3,042Member Uncommon

If anyone has a key to share, US server, I would appreciate it. I left at level 40 something and I want to see how things have improved.

Thanks,

There Is Always Hope!

• Would love a US buddy key already downloading the game again now haven't played since release and would like to try it again and see whats changed in two years.  Thanks in advance!

• No.rNo.r San SalvadorPosts: 14Member

Looking for a US buddy Invite :D

Hello there i used to play on Cimmerian RP-PVP had 1 character lvl 80 and a bunch around 30s , i got bored of all so i decided to leave but now after reading the new changes and the expansion im feeling very interested in coming back, if i am pleased with the changes to the classes im really sure ill go straight ahead for the expansion since it gives alot of content :D

pretty please send me an buddy invite to my private messages :_( , i would greatly appreciate :D!

EDIT: No need of buddy keys i just purchased expansion and play time :P

• BerbertBerbert Normal, ILPosts: 1Member

Played at release and looking to give it another try.

Would like two US buddy keys, one for myself and one for a friend! PM me and I'll give you my email.

• zathraaszathraas MadridPosts: 5Member

Hello, could someone please send me a EUR buddy key, I have a lot of free time lately and would like an MMO to waste my time :) Tired of the other games I am currently playing and would like something new.

Please send PM or PM asking for email address if needed. Thanks in advance.

• KilopKilop Bon-secoursPosts: 1Member

Hello guys,

i'd like to have 2 keys to come back into this game.

Poor start, i hope they did some great stuff.

(just PM and i'll give you my e-mail)

Thanks.

PS : European

Kilop.

• SynorinSynorin AdanaPosts: 21Member

I need a european buddy key

mail adress is onour11@gmail.com

• AntipopealanAntipopealan foxtrotoscarvillePosts: 62Member

Hello could someone send me a buddy key please :D

• LostarLostar Johnstown, PAPosts: 901Member

Hello again. I am looking for a second buddy key invite please. I just replaced my system. My old system failed a few checks on the "Can you run it?" site and I asked for a buddy key anyways. With this system "Can You Run It?" puts this system all the way through the green. :)

Thanks again!

• Vion1xVion1x nakskovPosts: 188Member

Would anyone please be kind and pm me a tirla key?

thanks in advance.

• Bloodlust221Bloodlust221 Killeen, TXPosts: 97Member Uncommon

i have buddy keys, post your email here

• rankor2rankor2 adelaidePosts: 114Member

I would love a buddy key. loadingh game now. anychance you could pm me key?

• ThyromThyrom NewcastlePosts: 37Member

Hi,

Would someone please send me a key for the EU version so that I can try this game out?

Thanks!

Currently playing; nothing

Previously played; Runescape Classic, Runescape, WoW.

Tried but failed; EvE, EQ2, Guild Wars, Darkfall, UO, DDO, LoTRO, FLYFF, Atlantica Online, Ryzom

• rankor2rankor2 adelaidePosts: 114Member
    Not sure about the eu version but I realised they have an unlimited trial in tortage. Just download that if u can, it's what I'm doing.
  • ThyromThyrom NewcastlePosts: 37Member

Originally posted by rankor2

Not sure about the eu version but I realised they have an unlimited trial in tortage. Just download that if u can, it's what I'm doing.

Thanks, after hunting through the site I have just found the unlmited trial on the EU site. It was quite well hidden away so I would never have found that, thanks!

Currently playing; nothing

Previously played; Runescape Classic, Runescape, WoW.

Tried but failed; EvE, EQ2, Guild Wars, Darkfall, UO, DDO, LoTRO, FLYFF, Atlantica Online, Ryzom

• charlespaynecharlespayne greater manchesterPosts: 365Member Common

Could i have a buddy key please becouse when i make a trial the acount dousent exsist and i tried 3 times and it got annoying.

• OtomoxOtomox HoooooPosts: 303Member

I have the same problem could someone send me a EU Buddy key?

• I would love a key that allowed me to play my old account again and see the changes to the game, I'm on the NA servers. 

Thanks in advance!!

• moonloopmoonloop ResendePosts: 1Member

does any1 has buddy key for US servers?

thanks in advance

• EadwardEadward Rio de JaneiroPosts: 10Member

Anyone wanting a buddy key drop me a PM. Recently started on AoC...3 year old game can be quite lonely on the way up.

I'm on Wiccana - PvE, let's play together if you decide do subscribe.

• EverketEverket MiddenheimPosts: 240Member Uncommon

Originally posted by weylyn

I would love a key that allowed me to play my old account again and see the changes to the game, I'm on the NA servers. 

Thanks in advance!!

Is that possible with a buddy key? 

Anyway, the 3 year anniversary is here so if I'm correct all old accounts are active again throughout may? I'm downloading to check that out.

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,453Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Everket

Originally posted by weylyn

I would love a key that allowed me to play my old account again and see the changes to the game, I'm on the NA servers. 

Thanks in advance!!

Is that possible with a buddy key? 

Anyway, the 3 year anniversary is here so if I'm correct all old accounts are active again throughout may? I'm downloading to check that out.

all accounts are active.

• darkidarki AachenPosts: 1Member

In case anyone still got a buddy key left for a fellow bored euro gamer who wants to slice some throats again send me a pm, ty in advance!