Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acolytes

RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

Now Recruiting!

We will be a PvP/PvE/RP/Casual/Hardcore guild. So anything you could look for we try to offer

We are a guild that spans currently five games

(Mortal Online, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Aion and WOW)

"Coming soon Division"

Star Wars: The Old Republic

So we are more then just a guild, we are a growing community.

Acolytes AoC Videos and misc Vids.

Acolytes Handbook

==================================================

We are an Honorable guild that shows respect towards others. But respect is earned and kept.

We will not be a Gank/Grief Guild. If you need help feel free to call upon us.

May your sword be sharp and your death quick.

Recruitment has just opened

Please Visit us at:

www.the-acolytes.net

Comments

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

MO is coming right along, we have picked up a few new people the past few days.  If you are looking for friendly helpful people to enjoy MO with come visit our site!

• FledoFledo Member Posts: 64

Originally posted by Redruum

MO is coming right along, we have picked up a few new people the past few days.  If you are looking for friendly helpful people to enjoy MO with come visit our site!

Least someone isnt a rampant troll

• challe50challe50 Member UncommonPosts: 21

Looks intresting..

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Acolytes are a great group of mature, fun players.  I'd recommend them highly, for anyone interested.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Originally posted by Fledo

Originally posted by Redruum

Least someone isnt a rampant troll

Indeed.  There seems to be alot of hatred towards this game right now.  It definately wasn't meant to be made for the masses.  Each night I log in I see alot of people around wherever I go so the game is definately moving in the right direction.  There are obviously bugs that need to be fixed, but I think this game will turn out ok for those that are in to this type of gameplay, which definately is not for everyone.

The game is coming along nicely and so is our numbers in MO.  Come be part of the community today!

HAROO!!