Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fakes

tiamatROTtiamatROT Member Posts: 2

The tiamatadmin guy was a fake. This is my real account. Please stop flaming mourning on this board, it will result in perma bans on the mourning forum site.

Thanks

Comments

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

*flames Mourning*
    Since I'm not registered on your official forums, go right ahead and ban me *cackle*

Mr. Saddam Tiamat.

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

I sincerely hope this one is a fake, too.

Someone needs to stop talking.

• stone-seraphstone-seraph Member Posts: 376

i'm registered on your boards under a different screen name . . . you guys do a horrible job at PR . . . now if only there was any possible way of you knowing who i was . . .

Make of it what you will.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    I think "Tiamat" might be Romanian for "Man with mulitple personality disorder" image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Finally a post from a genuine Mourning Dev image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• WoWisLEETWoWisLEET Member Posts: 68

(/sarcasm)

As the Pope, I am obligated to tell you all that you must confess your sins, and stop impersonating people you are not.  Since I am the Pope, our Holy Father has given me the power to strike you all down, unless you repent and make huge offerings at your local Catholic church.  Thank you, and have a blessed day!

(/sarcasm off)

If anyone actually believes that anyone is who they say they are on this site (without some seriously hard evidence), then I am really the Pope and you should pm me so we can arrange your donation.

Ok Mr Pope I have some questions

1. Are you REALLY Catholic ? (because otherwise this old saying we all use is kinda lame)
    2. Do bears REALLY $hit in the woods (or that saying is lame too)
    3. Hows the throat ?
    4. Whats it feel like to be shot ?

+-+-+-+-+-+
    -+-+-+-+-+-+

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875

Originally posted by FarmWoot
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageWOW! DID I EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE MOURNING- YOU SIR ARE MY HERO.
    Mourning IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS A COCK IN MY BUM!
    K THX

Cute post::::06::

• NihilusNihilus Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by -Inferno-
    *flames Mourning*
    Since I'm not registered on your official forums, go right ahead and ban me *cackle*Mr. Saddam Tiamat.

Wow. This is the attitude of a DnL-fanboi one year before he started to bash DnL.