Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you played GW Beta?

sbenixsbenix Member Posts: 70

My chance to play the Guild Wars BETA test was awsome! I have already pre-oredered my version of Guild Wars and in the Beta test I joined a Guild. There is like 50 members in the guild so far. Wanna join? Email me at [email protected]

Guild wars rocks!

::::19::
-Sbenix

Comments

• FiEND4UFiEND4U Member Posts: 15

Nah.. haven't played it yet, but I preordered it sunday night, so I am looking forward to the even this weekend.  It looks real promising.  The graphics look sooooo nice.. and from what I have read in the tournament guide that comes with the preorder, there are a LOT of things to do in it.

Yeh, so.. can't wait!!  For anyone that has played.. or knows..  does the beta even start friday morning at midnight, or friday night at midnight?

• sbenixsbenix Member Posts: 70

Sence I played a Guild Wars beta test I know when it starts. I got home from school about 3:00 friday. I went on Guild Wars and it worked and I played the beta Friday- to 12:00 at night sunday.
    ::::01::

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

do you have to be a member or anything to play it?
    if not can you give me a link please.

All my endings are waiting to begin.

• FiEND4UFiEND4U Member Posts: 15

You can download it directly from their site, http://www.guildwars.com/downloads/GwSetup.zip

However, you must create an account, which is also free, and they send you an e-mail to verify it. However, after your account is made and verified, you need either a beta event key or the full version game key in order to actually play during the events.

You can win the beta event keys for only 1 weekend off of drawings and such. If you preorder the game, you get a beta event key and a full game key, so you could invite a friend to play the beta with you for only 1 weekend, then his account won't work unless you put in another key.

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by FiEND4U
    You can download it directly from their site, http://www.guildwars.com/downloads/GwSetup.zipHowever, you must create an account, which is also free, and they send you an e-mail to verify it. However, after your account is made and verified, you need either a beta event key or the full version game key in order to actually play during the events.You can win the beta event keys for only 1 weekend off of drawings and such. If you preorder the game, you get a beta event key and a full game key, so you could invite a friend to play the beta with you for only 1 weekend, then his account won't work unless you put in another key.

Sweet thanks!::::20::

All my endings are waiting to begin.