Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

add on packs

HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411

Are either of the add on packs worth it.  The Might of Crom or the Tortage one?

Comments

• EvileEvile Member Posts: 534

To some. It is a matter of opinion.

You will not be left behind with anything not getting them. If you plan to level new characters they are very handy for all the potions, and uber nublet weapons. They also give some goodies you can use at max level. There is a bunch of cool stuff.

Get if you can afford, and don't sweat it if you don't want to spend the cash. Nothing is NEEDED, however it is nice to have a screen full of claims with every character you got.

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

Like Evile said, nice to have, but you don`t have to if you can`t afford it.

Some of the items are very useful like the bigger bag, since its needed way to soon imo. Also good for people who like to keep some alts. So take a look on the items and decide.

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411

according to my account I have a mammoth bag and the mammoth mount

• swollenwabitswollenwabit Member Posts: 107

I was thinking about buying the might of com pack on my return, but after talking to people who had the items I decided to skip this idea. None of the items are really vital for your experience of the game, sure they add some nice bonuses whilst leveling and at endgame, but none was for my part worth it enough to pay the required money for them.  I also have the mammoth and bag from before. 

The add on packs are nice ideas for the game, and those who likes to collect all items possible this is a must. but if you don't have the urge to do this then I would say it's better spending the money on other things. 

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

I didn't bother with them, myself, and I don't find myself regretting it.

I saved myself some cash instead, and tossed another 2gb of DDR 1600 into my rig. FAR more worth it, IMO image