Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Sith in TOR

baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

hey all i was just wondering if the bioware dev's have released any information regarding the appearance on the sith character models as they progress (look more evil as they progress ala KOTOR only hopefully better)

i have looked around for the information but haven't seen any, sorry in advance if i missed something already posted. :)

IMO they need to make the sith look really evil and menacing, although that would be a turn off for the jedi (good faction) because they would likely look the same as they always did in appearance so IDK

Comments

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

I don't see why not. Gear progression will likely offer more and more ornate, or "evil," armor and weapons as in most MMOs. As far as customization options opening up, we don't know much about that yet. Dyes, face paints/tattoos, all of that is up in the air. Though I'm not sure I'd want to see a bajillion Darth Mauls running around.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

so i take that as a no, they have not released any information regarding this as of yet?

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Originally posted by baphamet

so i take that as a no, they have not released any information regarding this as of yet?

They said they were taking it into consideration and definitely liked the idea of it.

There's also some problems finding a system that works yet doesn't piss off people who don't want the whole facejob going on with the characters face.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by baphamet

hey all i was just wondering if the bioware dev's have released any information regarding the appearance on the sith character models as they progress (look more evil as they progress ala KOTOR only hopefully better)

i have looked around for the information but haven't seen any, sorry in advance if i missed something already posted. :)

IMO they need to make the sith look really evil and menacing, although that would be a turn off for the jedi (good faction) because they would likely look the same as they always did in appearance so IDK

Yes it would be nice if all charachters aged and had different charachter models for each year of their life in game. Bioware have a big development team so it shouldn't be a big issue.