Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: 1.3.5 Goes Live Today

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Mythic Entertainment has announced that patch 1.3.5 for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning will go live today! Servers are currently down for the deployment of the patch which includes an entirely revamped City Siege system to be 100% RvR, resulting in a 24 vs. 24 battle which will last no longer than 2 hours.

The update also brings myriad item changes to the game, including dye improvements, the relaxing of class restrictions on certain types of armors, improvements to quest tracking on the mini-map with the introduction of the "Mini-Map Edge Tracker" feature, a new "Combat Highlighting" feature to improve player awareness in battle, a number of inventory tweaks, and much more.

Read the full announcement here.

[Thanks Maled for the tip!]

Comments

• OgrelinOgrelin Member Posts: 636

I'm sooo excited!! :) I'v heard only good stuff about the new city! :)

• gszebegszebe Member UncommonPosts: 214

Yay :)

• SidereusSidereus Member Posts: 316

24 vs 24.... yeah right.... Lineage 2 could do better .... We will see, but it disappoint me a bit :(

QUESTION:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xridnasa:
    -
    What's a "grocery store"? Is that like McDonald's?
    -
    ANSWER:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sidimazz:
    -
    Kind of, just without the rapist.

• MMO_DoubterMMO_Doubter Member Posts: 5,056

Got to log in and check out what I can on my trial account.

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2

• elusivexelusivex Member Posts: 86

Not interested, Mythic  ruined any chance of me or anyone I know EVER playing that game again.

A man or "gamer" should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

• KhorsKhors Member Posts: 147

Too badit's not free-to-play, because that's the only way these guys are gonna get any sizable and sustainable community.   Ohhh...dye improvements...heh...(the laughing just continues).

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Originally posted by Khors

Too badit's not free-to-play, because that's the only way these guys are gonna get any sizable and sustainable community.   Ohhh...dye improvements...heh...(the laughing just continues).

So out of 100+ lines of text going over improvements/changes in various areas of the game, the only part you were capable of reading was this: "The look of dyed items has also been greatly improved. "

That was it, that was the only mention of the dye stuff, but you somehow manage to try to skew it as if that was the only thing this update has to offer... fail.

• CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

Originally posted by kaiser3282

So out of 100+ lines of text going over improvements/changes in various areas of the game, the only part you were capable of reading was this: "The look of dyed items has also been greatly improved. "

That was it, that was the only mention of the dye stuff, but you somehow manage to try to skew it as if that was the only thing this update has to offer... fail.

People see only what they want to see, and the rest is just an inconvenience.

• LazerouLazerou Member Posts: 202

Originally posted by kaiser3282

Too badit's not free-to-play, because that's the only way these guys are gonna get any sizable and sustainable community. Ohhh...dye improvements...heh...(the laughing just continues).

So out of 100+ lines of text going over improvements/changes in various areas of the game, the only part you were capable of reading was this: "The look of dyed items has also been greatly improved. "

Well to be honest he read none of it, just like me. Dye improvements were mentioned in the blurb in the OP.

It is just one of those things - when so much is perceived to be wrong with a game and there is work constantly being done on pretty inconsequential stuff like armour dyes then it kind of makes Mythic seem a little silly. Reality is irrelevant - perception reigns supreme.

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

I started back on Sunday and have to say that the PvP is better then it used to be.  At least now scenarios pop fast and even throughout the day not just occasionally at night like when I quit last September.  I am interested to see how the end game changes play out but the game is better now then when I quit. 

• elusivexelusivex Member Posts: 86

Originally posted by zymurgeist

Originally posted by elusivex

Not interested, Mythic  ruined any chance of me or anyone I know EVER playing that game again.

So how many people do you know so well you can speak for them for the rest of their lives?

I wouldn't speak for my friends and family if I didn't know it was a fact.  Though I see you presume to know everything about me and the people I know:).  I'm quit sure, you are a troll so i'll leave it at that.

A man or "gamer" should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

• drazzahdrazzah Member UncommonPosts: 437

WAR has done nothing now but get better and better, like AoC has been. If you haven't played WAR lately other then launch, you really have no opinion on the game because its totally different now.

Originally posted by drazzah

WAR has done nothing now but get better and better, like AoC has been. If you haven't played WAR lately other then launch, you really have no opinion on the game because its totally different now.

No, it's not "totally different". There is still lots of interface and spell effect lag. I was just playing in tier one. A lot of the systems are better, but the performance of the engine still needs work.

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

I would like to try out the game as my old Order level 40's but I don't want to spend 15 bucks just to find out I aint going to play it. (This is only cause I have been unemployed for quite sometime)

Originally posted by Otakun

I would like to try out the game as my old Order level 40's but I don't want to spend 15 bucks just to find out I aint going to play it. (This is only cause I have been unemployed for quite sometime)

Yeah. I'm going to wait to hear about the city siege redesign before I give Mythic any more of my  money.

Originally posted by MMO_Doubter

Yeah. I'm going to wait to hear about the city siege redesign before I give Mythic any more of my  money.

Would be nice if mythic gave like a week or 10 day free trial for old accounts to give the new content a try without having to pay.

• SilverelSilverel Member UncommonPosts: 24

Would be nice if mythic gave like a week or 10 day free trial for old accounts to give the new content a try without having to pay.

So make a trial account and get on the Public Test Server. Whoops, too late for that. Well, there's always that army of WAR bloggers that have been doing nothing but covering the city sieges for the past two weeks. Plenty of interviews, articles, videos, and opinions to be hear there as well. You guys can't seriously be having trouble getting details about this, you just haven't bothered looking.

Originally posted by Silverel

So make a trial account and get on the Public Test Server. Whoops, too late for that.

I tried it. Could never log on to the server. Don't know why.

Well, there's always that army of WAR bloggers that have been doing nothing but covering the city sieges for the past two weeks. Plenty of interviews, articles, videos, and opinions to be hear there as well. You guys can't seriously be having trouble getting details about this, you just haven't bothered looking.

Well, does Mythic want our money or not?

Originally posted by Silverel

So make a trial account and get on the Public Test Server. Whoops, too late for that.

I tried it. Could never log on to the server. Don't know why.

Well, there's always that army of WAR bloggers that have been doing nothing but covering the city sieges for the past two weeks. Plenty of interviews, articles, videos, and opinions to be hear there as well. You guys can't seriously be having trouble getting details about this, you just haven't bothered looking.

Well, does Mythic want our money or not?

Exactly, I couldn't give a **** about someone elses opinion or videos. Everything looks good on paper or when told to you but when you actually experience it, it can be a totally different story.