Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• mikeysan88mikeysan88 Member UncommonPosts: 26

anyone have a key or invite?

• detridetri Member Posts: 10

I need a buddy key!  Let me know!

hybridfigure [at] gmail [dot] com

• NemorsaNemorsa Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 131

Just bought the game for $12 on Amazon so never mind.

• sindleisindlei Member Posts: 5

anyone have a trial invite or key for me?

[email protected]

• DrughiDrughi Member Posts: 174

european?

please

one to [email protected]

ty!

• MrMisterMrMister Member Posts: 7

European key would be awesome!

PM me if you have a spare!

Thanks

• gexz7gexz7 Member Posts: 131

I'd like one PM if you would be so kind

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405

I would like a buddy/trial key if anyone has one available.

[email protected]

• DarrensulDarrensul Member UncommonPosts: 7

EDIT

I had been looking for a buddy key but didn't realise it only comes with a newly bought box.  :)

I think I'll just bit the bullet and buy the game instead   :D

Darrensul

• btallasbtallas Member UncommonPosts: 3

If anyone has a US buddy key they're willing to part with, I'll gladly take it!  Been wanting to try this game out for some time but have always missed the free trials.

• londonblacklondonblack Member Posts: 7

I bought the game today and I have a buddy pass key for a free 30 days.  I would prefer to give it to someone who would like to return to Vana'diel. 

[email protected]

• pittelpittel Member UncommonPosts: 34

Anyone that has one of two trial/Buddy keys wife and I would like to give this game a try.

• Neochaos5Neochaos5 Member Posts: 36

i would like a buddy key for my bro, if any one has one send it to [email protected] thanks

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

I'd like a buddy key if anyone has one to give, PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Thanks.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• ArrowArrow Member UncommonPosts: 16

Anyone have a buddy key i can have? email me at [email protected] pls tyty!!!

• max1000max1000 Member Posts: 1

Looking to get back in to the game, if anyone has a buddy key I'm sure I can put it to use. =)

E-mail me at: [email protected]

• Zerofear84Zerofear84 Member Posts: 1

Hi if anyone has a US buddy pass i'll take it i have been wanting to try out the game for a good while now. My email is [email protected]

• LatellaLatella Member Posts: 189

Me and my sister would like to try this game out, since we have been searching for a game to play together in which our cooperation actually mattered.

We live in Europe so we would be glad if we could obtain a couple of EU trial keys.

[email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Rawr.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,361

wanna give FFXI another try wondering who is still online...how it goes on my server....so a buddy key will be appreciated :D

thanks  /kneel

[email protected]

p.d free taru dance included!!!  ;) /panic!

• valrojrvalrojr Member Posts: 8

Looking to possibly come back to playing before FF14 comes out, I haven't played since about 05 and would like to give it another go and see what's changed.

[email protected]

Would be much appericated if I could get a buddy key :P

• boyobearboyobear Member Posts: 13

I've been wanting to play for a long time...

Finally got a gamepad! I figure now's the perfect time. It seems the trials have stopped though :[.

A buddy key would be awesome. I plan on buying.

[email protected]

• Sad_PandaSad_Panda Member Posts: 131

Hi.  I read about some of the changes like FoV and level syncing, and I'd like to test it out and possibly start back up.  If anyone has a trial invite they'd like to share with me, my email is:

[email protected]

I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks o/

• tacitusbrtacitusbr Member Posts: 2

If anyone has a key I would love to try, Im a big fan of the series and never played this one, im thinking on buying next month. ([email protected])

• llamasamallamasama Member Posts: 3

I could use a trial key if anyone has an extra, the ffxiv hype is making me wanna give this a shot.  [email protected]

• koifish199koifish199 Member Posts: 1

I'm a European player and a American friend of mine gave me his buddy pass to use, but i can't make a POL account because of the new 3D secure system SE implemented in the USA version, so i was really hoping a European player here with a spare guest pass could let me have one please, i really want to play FFXI :(

my email is [email protected]   ty ^.^