Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which are the european servers?

gurthgorgurthgor Member Posts: 279

I have a list of server names that dont show if they are european or not. Have looked for information in forums and heard that Runnyeye and Splitpaw are european but none of those are in my list. Also heard you need to choose your region in the EULA but i didnt receive any EULA.
I am wondering also if there is any european pvp server, just see NAGAFEN as pvp server and Vox as EXC PVP server.

This is the list i have

Blade with whom i have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!

Comments

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941

last time i played it was done as you logged in. there was a choice you could set to europe or US zone on the launch page's. If you chose EU then only the EU servers would show and if you chose US then only the US servers would show. (think last time i played there was 4 or 5 EU and 9 US servers). Unless things have changed now i would say it be the same.

Looking at that list though it looks like your flagging yourself as US so all those are US servers. What you need to do s completly come out of the game and relaunch it (one of the pages with the rules etc) will have the option to change loacalization zone.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

you have to switch to the Euro option from the NA one.. think its at the login bit. its been a while so im not sure.. but their listed seperately ..

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258

Runnyeye and Splitpaw are indeed the only official EU servers. AFAIK there is no pvp server for EU. You can choose your region from somewhere in the launcher(can't clearly remember). Also i hear that there is a some sort of EU community in the Antonia Bayle(NA) server.

• gurthgorgurthgor Member Posts: 279

I didnt find anywhere you can select eu or us servers, i have seen in other forums they say its asked at EULA but as i said i dont receive any eula.

Also i am trying to log in in the EQ2 forums and it ask me for the User Handle: *, which i have no idea what is it.

Blade with whom i have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!

Originally posted by gurthgor

I didnt find anywhere you can select eu or us servers, i have seen in other forums they say its asked at EULA but as i said i dont receive any eula.

Also i am trying to log in in the EQ2 forums and it ask me for the User Handle: *, which i have no idea what is it.

i think at the top right of the launcher is where the selector was located.. its probably not an obvious choice.. but its been over a year so.. it may have changed.. but its on the actual launcher itself that you make the change.. .. or was..

Here is where someone talks about the choice in the eula, there is a pic that shows the screen that doesnt shows to me

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=443599

kind of wondering if the option is only open to EU players.. not to NA ones..  would surprise me if it was.. although this is SOE.. so maybe not.. ?

Originally posted by Phry
    kind of wondering if the option is only open to EU players.. not to NA ones..  would surprise me if it was.. although this is SOE.. so maybe not.. ?

I am from EU, what is a NA server?

Wondering if playing a pvp US server would have any disadvantage for pvp

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862

Originally posted by Phry

i think at the top right of the launcher is where the selector was located.. its probably not an obvious choice.. but its been over a year so.. it may have changed.. but its on the actual launcher itself that you make the change.. .. or was..

It is at the initial login screen of the Station Launcher, so you have to set it BEFORE logging in because then you immediately go to the game list. One of the pulldown menu options at the top selects your language. Pick the US flag and you get the North American (NA) servers; pick the British flag for Splitpaw and Runneye.