Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well I am sure surprised

YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723

Playing right now and this game is actually fun and retains a lot of things that made original HoMMIII so good.

Loving how they transferred the TBS gameplay into the battlefield quests.

And overall from the game it seems that developers actually TRIED to get it right.

Which is surprising, considering just how bad the previous TQ games have been....

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
# ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
# A MASKED CRY ADORING
# A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

Comments

• BeermanglerBeermangler Member UncommonPosts: 402

I`m sorely disappointed by the <beep> of the <beep> <beep> of the <beep> :

<edited>

Better to be crazy, provided you know what sane is...

• grneyedvixengrneyedvixen Member Posts: 24

FYI, may want to delete this post soon. If you are testing a game in BETA you will get in trouble for sayting anything about the game. All you can say is you are "Beta testing" Trust me, I got a warning because I talked about things a game released in news that I was testing in Bata. They replyed to me, saying all I can say is I am beta testing. Nothing more, not even that I like it or Dislike it.

:) Be careful hehe

~*`*~ Vixen ~*`*~

• SirmakiSirmaki Member UncommonPosts: 118

I was disapppointed that I couldn't get registered. That is not a good sign.....

• BeermanglerBeermangler Member UncommonPosts: 402

Originally posted by grneyedvixen

FYI, may want to delete this post soon. If you are testing a game in BETA you will get in trouble for sayting anything about the game. All you can say is you are "Beta testing" Trust me, I got a warning because I talked about things a game released in news that I was testing in Bata. They replyed to me, saying all I can say is I am beta testing. Nothing more, not even that I like it or Dislike it.

:) Be careful hehe

There, I fixed it :) 

Better to be crazy, provided you know what sane is...

• LiljnaLiljna Member UncommonPosts: 274

Is there a NDA for this game? I have tried to find it, but I can't find it. Nothing on the forums and nothing about it, when you sign up for the beta.

So I wonder if there is in fact no NDA for this one. Has anyone seen it?

edit: it is of course better to assume there is an NDA just to be safe :)