Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game play changes

Dse seem to be getting back involved with the game again an are going to make a couple changes to stimulate wars.

1.  colony caps per planet tiny=2  to huge=6

2.  shoot on site.. still not sure on this change but each system can only have 20 friends any others going in system will be connan folder.

3.  Updating the agent UI.......agents are fun but confusing atm.

4. The big change which seems to be driving off the older players.  Is a War point system...each unit will cost a war point to upkeep,  but destroying enemie units will reward alot of warpoints to support your units.

just hoping more players can find this game is fun,  but a very big time sink.  Mining resources+researching designs+weapons+builden colonies+ and gaining credits(coin).

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Sounds like interesting changes, specially the war-point system. Maybe time to resub?

• MagronMagron Member Posts: 12

You know, I don't MIND paying to beta..or perhaps after release it should be Gamma Test. 

I do, however expect the company to have settled on the basic game mechanics before they ask for money.

I quit BP almost a year ago because they pulled the rug out from under some months of tedious work.  I see they're still doing that.

I'd think twice about joining BP until they actually settle on their basic mechanics and stop this unprofessional conduct.