Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Taiwan Help

Somadis120Somadis120 San Jose, CAPosts: 2Member

Ragnarok used to be extremely popular game when the internet only had a few online games available for us. During those times (1997-1999) the International Ragnarok server offer free beta services to everyone. However, they stop offering free server somewhere around the year 2000. I was only a kid during that time therefore I could not have afforded the money to play. So I went ahead and jumped over to Ragnarok Taiwan and started playing the free beta there with the help of a friend.

Due to some unfortunate events I have stopped playing RO for quite a few years now and is thinking about starting again. Unfortunately, I no longer remember my password :-((.

I am seeking for someone who speak Cantonese to help me translate this page. ro . gameflier . com

I would really appreciate it if you could guide me through the steps of resetting my password in step-by-step tutorial. I think I had a Lv 71 Assassin with godly equips and over 100M zeny. If you happen to play on the same server as I do then I'll be sure to return the favor if you can help me find my RO account

Tagged:

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar drummondville, QCPosts: 7,856Member Uncommon

google has a translate feature its not 100%accurate but its should be enough to get what you need!

• Somadis120Somadis120 San Jose, CAPosts: 2Member

Google can only translate the main site. It will not translate the log in page as it ends in .asp

• joker007mojoker007mo joplin, MOPosts: 712Member

Originally posted by Somadis120

Google can only translate the main site. It will not translate the log in page as it ends in .asp

so what i would do is save it as text and use google translate to translate that