Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

skill decay

Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30

I have fully maxed mech (locked), logic over 20.70 (unlocked), and creativity nearing 14 (locked)

On Sunday I did boards in my store for 4-5 hours since the last time I skilled and it didn't drop even .01.
I left to go craft some computers and in that half hour I dropped .06. After talking to a few people we decided this was just a bug.

Last night I did boards at Bored to Death in AV and again no skill decay.

While doing money objects does the decay stop for the corresponding skill?

If that's true it's boards from now on *cracks whip* so I don't have to skill as much to keep up my skills.

Simball in CC - Simball in AV
Do you have what it takes?

Comments

• KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130

Keep a close eye on that for the next few days.  If the decay rate stays that slow, that would be great!

Perhaps they're finally taking some pity on the poor skill-slaves!   Or, it could just be a bug we don't want them to know about...  *giggles*

• Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30

after a bunch more tests I've come to the conclusion skill decay is stopped in it's tracks (at least for the counterpart skill) when doing solo money objects. I've been watching my logic and it falls like a rock when i'm not doing boards... but if I keep up the boarding I can keep my skill almost exactly the same (falls a bit while stopping to green)

This seems to work for jams too ::::02::

This means I only have to stop by my teacher once or twice a week for maybe 10-20 mins and i'm back up to max wooooo!

hehehe.... let's just hope this ISN'T a bug

::sprays anti-dev spray in hopes they never get wind of this::

I seem to recall reading somewhere that some elements of Advanced Skilling have made their way into the game.  By that, I mean that it's possible that doing the job objects might be adding to your skill, if ever so slightly.

Not sure though - I can't seem to be able to get into Stratics to find out.

• marchumarchu Member Posts: 1
    can someone plz tell me cause im new here how or where do we click to play something...image

.:*WEBBY*:.

Originally posted by marchu
    can someone plz tell me cause im new here how or where do we click to play something...image

You could click here: http://player.thesimsonline.ea.com/free_trial/sign_up.jsp

• Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30
    It doesn't add to the skill in any way that makes me gain.  But it at least adds enough skill to counter any decay :)