Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

M.O.R.E This has to be the joke of the century

since the annoucment that Cyan has regained there right's back.

and they intend to let the fan's create there own Age's.  

who need's the game when reading through some of the forum's connected to this game  .

there is more flaming and accusation's flying around .   if this is what its like before the so called relaunch (yawn) .its no wonder  this game never got off the ground. reading some of the forum's has given  me the most laugh's i've had in  a long while.

keep it up  so called Myst fan's    your doing a good job of  putting this game in the garbage can where it belong's.

Comments

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Originally posted by MOULFailure

since the annoucment that Cyan has regained there right's back.
    and they intend to let the fan's create there own Age's.  
    who need's the game when reading through some of the forum's connected to this game  .
    there is more flaming and accusation's flying around .   if this is what its like before the so called relaunch (yawn) .its no wonder  this game never got off the ground. reading some of the forum's has given  me the most laugh's i've had in  a long while.
    keep it up  so called Myst fan's    your doing a good job of  putting this game in the garbage can where it belong's.

Awwww.....no one wanted to be your friend in MO:UL? I can't understand why with your bright and cheery attitude.

You created an MMORPG.com account just to bash MO:UL. How very trollish of you...

• MOULFailureMOULFailure Member Posts: 12

This so called game has now become even more of a laugh 

when  the  so called helpers   (Greeters)   have now taken the human element out of there role  

i ask why bother going to ask for there assistance  

they all seem just to stand around  talking .  when asking for assistance  you get silence.

at the moment they seem more occupied  talking to a bot avvie

if you need help or assistance  go to the city  you get a better human responce

if you want a automated answering machine  go to the greeters

Cyan what are you doing to this old and outdated  game

Trying to bring it upto date by  putting stupid elements like this  is not the answer.

even the so called  Greeters web site is down more often  than the uru site  or is it connected in some way

(you scratch my back i  will scratch yours).

now i know why Cyan are giving this away  for free   all it is  a gloryfied chat room.'

• BertiauxBertiaux Member Posts: 122

Dude, I hear you.

And don't EVER disagree with the "old timers"

Some bitc...er, I mean "person" said this choice phrase to me, for the simple crime of disagreeing with her post:

"If you don't like those of us who are pillars in this community, I suggest you go back to your other worlds and leave us the hell alone and take your bad attitude with you. We've been here longer than you have and let me tell you, we'll be here long after you are gone."

She considers herself a "pillar of the community". Hahahahha. With that attitude.

STEER CLEAR OF URU LIVE!! It's populated with the old elitist crowd, which is nothing more than a bunch of over-caffeinated pseudo-intellectuals with an overinflated sense of self-importance. They make the Eve fan-boys pale in comparison.

And besides, hanging out in Uru is like watching paint dry.

• islandlifeislandlife Member Posts: 44

Originally posted by Deleted User

Dude, I hear you.

And don't EVER disagree with the "old timers"

Some bitc...er, I mean "person" said this choice phrase to me, for the simple crime of disagreeing with her post:

"If you don't like those of us who are pillars in this community, I suggest you go back to your other worlds and leave us the hell alone and take your bad attitude with you. We've been here longer than you have and let me tell you, we'll be here long after you are gone."

She considers herself a "pillar of the community". Hahahahha. With that attitude.

STEER CLEAR OF URU LIVE!! It's populated with the old elitist crowd, which is nothing more than a bunch of over-caffeinated pseudo-intellectuals with an overinflated sense of self-importance. They make the Eve fan-boys pale in comparison.

And besides, hanging out in Uru is like watching paint dry.

Hahaha! As an "old timer" I know exactly who you are referring to -- Sha'ri. She is the most annoying person I've ever had to deal with in the game. She thinks she invented Uru -- but be careful -- she is a friend of the forum mod  and if you say anything negative about her you'll get banned. Her posse of friends are just as bad.

I could never go back and deal with those holier-than-thou twits over there again. R.I.P Uru. Your players were your downfall.

Whytwulf ? Race of Man ? Rohan ? Lore-Master ? Historian ? Master Supreme Scholar
    Ovar &#164 Dwarf &#164 Lonely Mountain &#164 Minstrel &#164 Tinker &#164 Master Supreme Jeweller
    Grumwald &#164 Race of Man &#164 Rohan &#164 Hunter &#164 Explorer &#164 Master Supreme Tailor
  • choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852

I checked out the game for a few days and found it to be pretty good.  The puzzles are really intresting and the community was nice and polite for the little bit I needed help with.  This isn't a game for the high school kiddies to hang out and bonk each others heads (seems to be where most mmos are headed these days), you have to think through it little by little and if you're looking for an easy ride you may as well look elsewhere. 

It's not really my cup of tea since I like my thrills of discovery mixed with some rolling heads but it's a nice peaceful place to hang out and chat while exploring a unique world. 

I found the graphics and sound to surpass my expectations and actually the designers did a nice job on making it all flow nicely from one setting to another.  You will be surprised how well put together it is if you've never tried it out before. 

If you're old school and remember the first myst then I'd suggest at least giving it a look to see if it's up your alley or not.

"I'm not cheap I'm incredibly subconsciously financially optimized"
    "The worst part of censorship is ------------------"