Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rose online open beta

Check out this open beta, its in its beginning stages but so far they are doin a great job on it. visit www.roseon.com

"Touch me. I'm hawt!"

Comments

• ZheritelZheritel Member Posts: 176
    Great job indeed. But still alot needs to be done... Someone should really freshen up on their english in that company... Bad grammar is one of the most annoying things in gaming i think..
  • sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210

I also played it , i can't anymore .... bc as son as i wanna login my game crashes , it has this problem since the new patch , the game is very buggy and also laggy atm , hope it will get much better in a little time ...

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

Eh, it's ok I guess, good way to waste a few hours time. Nothing special though, the graphics are not bad, but thats it. Got boring real quick, hack and slash, level grind, just like 95% of the other MMOG's on the market. Be warned that some of the towns are stuff full with player run shops, which can and will lag you to death, and crash the client.

• TorgeirTorgeir Member Posts: 1
    My brother plays ROSE, and he likes and I wanna play too
  • cyber2kidscyber2kids Member Posts: 1

IT IS A BEUTY OF A GAME BUT I CAN4T RUN IT ON MY PC

• hell-houndhell-hound Member Posts: 7

Watch the caps...

It looks impressive indeed.

• YukiYuki Member Posts: 27

Looks Cool!
    But why do they require adress and etc. in Open Beta...
    I think people shoud make a special Open Beta acc that will be destryoed after a month or 2 after the open beta ends, and you will have to than tell thoose things to activate your acc for close beta...

(Sorry for grammar, 13 years old polish boy...)

Sorry for bad grammar!
    (12 [soon 13] years old polish boy)
    ::::18::

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

maybe its fun but the graphic is like for kids or babies image

• kurodokurodo Member Posts: 2

try playin the dealer. they rox image

• Gats2k6Gats2k6 Member Posts: 190

i didn't like the atmosphere of this game i mainly saw a BUNCH of kids and kids most of the time lack maturity.maybe being its cartoonish/anime look to it mainly kids are attracted to it. also with the player shops they are nice but they are too overcrowding the place. The english needs much work.....

mmm i started playing it again , it is working again woopie :d
    Yea the gfx are kiddie but i like that kind of gfx , and it is also overcrowded ...
    but it will go p2p in couple months i think then there aren't that many kids on it !

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

looks pretty fun ill give it a download::::28::

All my endings are waiting to begin.

• condioncondion Member Posts: 1

im playing it for sometime now and it is a really nice game in the beginning but how further you get your getting bored.  The englisch is very bad sometimes, but that doesn’t matter, it looks very like kid but there also playing a lot o mature ppl.

A I can say I recomment it to try it. By the way hawker is nice to play

• PAGamer08PAGamer08 Member Posts: 14
    How do you sign up for this game? I keep trying, I entered all the information but I dont understand korean and whenever I click submit a box pops up with that error sound and theres a bunch of squares and an ok button... Im... totally confused image
  • TaisharTaishar Member Posts: 13
    I got to play this game for 2 hours before they banned my account. I was enjoying it, too.
  • noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Its fun for a week or two and then you'll get bored , garunteed. Its pure grind , more so than other mmorpgs. Theres like a total of 12 zones for 90 lvls of the game and theres one other planet with some stuff on it. Sure its free but its just gunna end up being a waste of your time

• rrakstarraksta Member Posts: 16

I'm pretty much sure this game is intended for the younger gaming population. No needs for harsh critisism. ::::28::

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by rraksta
    I'm pretty much sure this game is intended for the younger gaming population. No needs for harsh critisism. ::::28::

agreed

All my endings are waiting to begin.

• ionicwingsionicwings Member Posts: 109
    the game is a failure in korea... but it looks fun hehe

yea it is pretty fun , but i am getting a little bored of it now :s