Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• suizendosuizendo Member UncommonPosts: 67

I have long wanted to try this game, It seems like something i could get into.

Having been burned in the past however, has made me jaded.

Can someone send me a trial invite so i can give this game a whirl and see if its for me?

• NozdormuNozdormu Member UncommonPosts: 14

I am a long time Lineage 2 player looking to give Aion a try.  I realize that the 3 days, 5 hours, or 7 levels whichever is reached first isn't a very good trial but would still like to give it a shot.

I am looking for a North American key.

[email protected]

thanks

Noz

edit: still haven't gotten a tial key someone pls help me out here

• iFeiKoiFeiKo Member Posts: 2

To get trial key for Aion you shall post your email as it's sent from the account menu.

Euro keys proposed. Post email with request here or in private.

• Trench1Trench1 Member Posts: 16

[email protected]

just made an email address. can you please send me a referral so I can try the game? I will probably subscribe so you will get a free month.

• iFeiKoiFeiKo Member Posts: 2

Trial key sent, enjoy!

• kjemperkjemper Member Posts: 181

My wife and I would love to try this game with a North American trial prior to purchasing it.  

Please use the forum message system.

Thanks in advance!

• scizorpioscizorpio Member Posts: 1

Email: [email protected]

I am very interested in a North American Trial key. I have been raiding on WoW for quite a long time now and want a new game to play. If someone could kindly give me the trial, chances of me purchasing the game is really high. Thank you very much.

• SweetZoidSweetZoid Member Posts: 437

Email: [email protected]

Want to try this game out again and will hopefully start to play it . Played beta and it was fun :)   anyone have europe keys?

• kjemperkjemper Member Posts: 181

Still looking for a trial key as well.  You can send it to [email protected] and I'll get it.  I know the trial is very short.  I just need to make sure the game works well enough on my wife and my own PC before we just purchase it.  We also wat to make sure the game seems to appeal to us within the short time the trial provides you to try the game.

• GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

Looking for a buddy key, email me it at [email protected] please! 

Thanks

• JorikuzaJorikuza Member Posts: 46

I'd like a buddy key as well, please PM me and I'll give you my email.

Sorry for making the thread to... :P

"I went to the store to buy a candle holder. They were out, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg

• HasselolHasselol Member Posts: 2

Hello! Me and a friend is very interested in Aion and before buying it we want of course to try it. So i'm wondering if anyone have 2 (or 1) key to send to let us try it, mind that were looking for Trial to the EU servers. You can send them to [email protected] .

Thanks alot in advance!

Regards.

• FoxtrickFoxtrick Member Posts: 1

Hi!!

I would like to try Aion.. Would really appreciat it - [email protected] please

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671

As I am lazy please just send me a PM on the this site with your email and I will send you a friend referral.  I will try to get them to anyone else who has already listed their email.

Edit: I am capped on my friend referrals until someone upgrades to a regular account.  Srry =( I'll try to get more.

Steam: Neph

• GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

Hey, is it possible for me to get a trial key or buddy key please? Really thinking about picking this game up but would like to try it first. Email is [email protected] thanks.

• grimlandgrimland Member UncommonPosts: 71

I would like to try Aion  -sent it 2 [email protected] please

• NepheraelNepherael Member Posts: 2

Hi guys i just reactivated my account but i don't have enough months played to invite my girlfriend, can someone please send an invite to

[email protected]

Thank you very much,

Neph

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

The buddy invite for Aion is only for three days and no free trial accounts are allowed.

• NepheraelNepherael Member Posts: 2

I'm ok with that, i should have money by monday so i would like her to be able to see what she thinks before i go out and buy a copy

Once again the e-mail is  [email protected]

• gaara168gaara168 Member UncommonPosts: 47

i would love a trial key please [email protected]

• ZenNatureZenNature Member CommonPosts: 354

I've been looking for a Aion trial for awhile just to see if my PC will run it acceptably. I meet minimum reqs and play many games higher then my spec so pretty sure it will. Just not interested in throwing away $50 before I can confirm if it's "playable".

Please send a key to [email protected] or pm me, and I'll edit this post once received.

Thanks!

• HALEREN007HALEREN007 Member UncommonPosts: 6

I really want to try this game before I buy, I'm getting Mixed reviews, and just looking for something Different then WOW, sence I got my account stolen and Blizzard says its my fault, what ever,.... Not whinning, ...much

But if anyone has a North American Key i would greatly Enjoy it Please.....

[email protected]

Thanks again In advance :)

• hennryisarathennryisarat Member Posts: 2

Looking to try this game out. I've been trialing all the popular games to see what I'll play next. This game looks good but I still need to try it! An invite would be awesome.

[email protected] <---

Thanks.

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405

Looking to try this out so if anyone has a buddy key I'd be grateful :)

[email protected]

Thanks