Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So can you PK in Hello Kitty Online Adventures?

I totally want to make a bloodthirsty Hello Kitty Online guild and pwn all sorts of noobs!

Hopefully HKO is full loot so I can take your elite gear and sell it on my vendor!

Crappy, petty people breed and raise crappy, petty kids.

Comments

• asmadeousasmadeous Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by dar_es_balat

I totally want to make a bloodthirsty Hello Kitty Online guild and pwn all sorts of noobs!
    Hopefully HKO is full loot so I can take your elite gear and sell it on my vendor!

I would join you in that crusade.

• biogermbiogerm Member UncommonPosts: 168

well after seeing this:

www.hellokittyuniverse.com/page/Hello+Kitty+Guns

just think how f.cked up is that to get shoot by a pink gun. lol

www.hellokittyuniverse.com/page/Hello+Kitty+Bongs

I 3930k -- Rampage IV Extreme -- G.skill RipjawsZ 32 GB -- Corsair Force Series 3 120gb -- G.skill Phoenix Pro 60gb -- WD 1 TB Black -- Corsair H 100 -- Thermaltake Level 10 Gt Snow Edition -- Corsair AX1200 -- Asus 560 Ti Sli -- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 -- Logitech G5 -- DELL UltraSharp 2007FP -- Samsung Syncmaster Sa700 -- Logitech Z2300 -- Logitech G35 -- Logitech G600 White -- coming soon : Dell U2711.

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by asmadeous

Originally posted by dar_es_balat

I would join you in that crusade.

Though what you suggest is funny, this is a cooperative game?  What you suggest seems like you want Darkfall meets Hello Kitty.

LOL, they should implement a pvp system. XD

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61

Then try and see for yourself!

The KITTYNATOR is waiting for you!!!

• AzarealAzareal Member UncommonPosts: 163

PK'ed by Hello Kitty. Now that would be something to either give me nightmares for life or giggles for life. Either one would be ... interesting.

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

This game will kill both DFO and DAoC

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• AlstorAlstor Member Posts: 19

Originally posted by Azareal

PK'ed by Hello Kitty. Now that would be something to either give me nightmares for life or giggles for life. Either one would be ... interesting.

I have to agree... anyway i want a hello kity gore game XD it should be funny tons of blood in these kind of graphics and of course pk noobs

• Elitekill4Elitekill4 Member Posts: 99

Originally posted by Alstor

Originally posted by Azareal

I have to agree... anyway i want a hello kity gore game XD it should be funny tons of blood in these kind of graphics and of course pk noobs

I would laugh too. :D

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga