Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the deal? You guys playing the game?

2»

Comments

• SinellaSinella Member UncommonPosts: 343

Originally posted by Kalefen

I can't wait to see how much money they made off people who pre-ordered.  On their forums if you even mentioned the game had no videos you'd get locked deleted - even had one developer get on and type something like, "there are countless threads with this type of talk on it!!!!! We are deleting...etc etc..."

I feel sorry for the folks who got their hopes up - I don't even look at the forums anymore - it's such obvious scam. Those videos - my god seriously? But, that's another story.

Really, what are you talking about ? I've been on that forum since 1st of March, noone got locked or deleted....some of the threads were moved to the Junk Pile folder, where they still can be read and replied.

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

Originally posted by Rev2k7

Originally posted by Vypre

heh. the themepark community is really not please with xsyon. 

Well i dont like these kinda games i was asking sandbox guys why do they keep flocking to all these sandboxes game for them only to die.

Only sandbox game to ever die was Shadowbane.

So what are you talking about?

Edit: UO changed a bit but its still a sandbox and SWG is still around so i cant consider that pos dead.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443

I can't wait to see how much money they made off people who pre-ordered.  On their forums if you even mentioned the game had no videos you'd get locked deleted - even had one developer get on and type something like, "there are countless threads with this type of talk on it!!!!! We are deleting...etc etc..."

I feel sorry for the folks who got their hopes up - I don't even look at the forums anymore - it's such obvious scam. Those videos - my god seriously? But, that's another story.

LOL please tell me your Godly insight on the Video's?

Are they all fakes made by Mod's and Dev's using Paintshop?

Its Vaperware right al those Video's are fake videos.. thats so accurate your so intellegent that you can see its not a real game all those Video's are fake.

Zomg....

/sarcasm off

Originally posted by fldash

Darkfall is the best of the bunch, nothing else is really even playable. Of Mortal Online, Xsyon, and Dawntide, I have my money on Dawntide, with Xsyon really close behind...

Dont compare games in beta to a 1 year old released game.

• VypreVypre Member Posts: 180

Originally posted by Rev2k7

Originally posted by Vypre

heh. the themepark community is really not please with xsyon. 

Well i dont like these kinda games i was asking sandbox guys why do they keep flocking to all these sandboxes game for them only to die.

Is that like saying I dont like "those" people?  But anyway with you perhaps being new to the genre and with being facetious aside, if one has to post such a question, then it might not be prudent to address unless I knew what your mmorpg of choice is so I can more accurately compare and contrast with objective and subjective input.

Striving for Silver Stars since Gold is so effeminate.

• BeermanglerBeermangler Member UncommonPosts: 402

Geeesh talk about a thread going offtrack...

So...  Whats the deal? You guys playing the game?

Better to be crazy, provided you know what sane is...

Originally posted by Beermangler

Geeesh talk about a thread going offtrack...

So...  Whats the deal? You guys playing the game?

some people are yes.

• MrDDTMrDDT Member UncommonPosts: 276

Videos

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/6-general-discussion/12421-official-xsyon-videos-thread

And yes there were tons threads about what you said about "Where are the videos"

It was even made a sticky til a few days ago. =P

http://xsyon.com/forums/6-general-discussion/1472-where-are-the-videos

-MrDDT