Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on the different Connections skills

HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411

Does the LP bonuses from Military and Political Connections stack or does it just use the highest skill.

Comments

• DonTrumpDonTrump Member Posts: 104

The agent you work for accepts ONE of those skills not both.

• markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150

Hmmm, don't know for sure about that one. My understanding is that they do stack. When I first trained the connections skills I asked my alliance and got a resounding "yes" to they stack. I have nearly all the side connections skills trained and I get lots of LP's. I suggest putting in a petition and asking a GM for a specific yes or no.....and then let us know for sure.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

Originally posted by DonTrump

The agent you work for accepts ONE of those skills not both.

That is incorrect. Both skills apply. However, they are pretty much the only skills that are additive, not multiplicative.

Each level in the 2 skills that apply adds a flat 5% to the reward. If both skills are at level 5 you get 100% +25% +25% = 150%.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• CodenakCodenak Member UncommonPosts: 418

The various social skills apply to different types of missions, connections itself applies to all agents.

Theres a table of the mission types and the applicable skills here (though it may be a little old) :)

http://evegeek.com/

Look under mission types in the left hand sidebar.