Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Trailer Released(contains ingame footage, real...)

YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723

Since links can say more than mere words ;)

COmments?

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
# ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
# A MASKED CRY ADORING
# A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

Comments

• alucard3000alucard3000 Member Posts: 414

http://www.crygaia.com/cgn/

this has new screenshots 2

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

After seeing the clothing demo that CCP is working on, probably for WoD, and after having played VtMB, my interest in this particular game has decreased by as much as my interest for WoD has increased.

But its still a game to keep an eye out for.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• FraxtureFraxture Member UncommonPosts: 121

I love Survival Horror Games. :P

I am so getting the Bunny Slippers....

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

MARCH 25 at gametrailers.com.....BE THERE!  That's what it says on the main site.

Full in game footage trailer to be released on March 25th....

OMFG...I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously all chills!  WOOHOO!

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• MerkethyMerkethy Member UncommonPosts: 23

nice.looking forward to the next updates

Originally posted by Toquio3

After seeing the clothing demo that CCP is working on, probably for WoD, and after having played VtMB, my interest in this particular game has decreased by as much as my interest for WoD has increased.

But its still a game to keep an eye out for.

You know, I'm a HUGE VtMB fan, but I'm not going to let that stop me from being excited about TSW at ALL. Seriously. Why would excitement for a game that is still probably 4 years down the line for us keep you from being excited about one with maybe less than 2 years wait time left and isn't really the same thing any way? TSW isn't a vampire game...it's not a VtMB MMO (and actually, neither is WoD, it just happens to be vampires, but not really VtMB made into an MMO).

TBH....I have been hearing about WoD for so many years now...I can't get excited about it anymore at all. Now...let THEM put out some in game footage, and I'll probably be drooling over that too, because I'm, like I said, a huge VtMB fan. And yes, their cloth and hair simulations look great, but that's not showing those effects in a game world, or with other characters around....etc. It shows promise....for good graphics. But it doesn't show anything about game play or story, so really...WoD...is still just some far off fantasy to me. (Not that I won't still be watching for it. I'm just reticent to add it to my list of "anticipated" MMOs yet, until we can hear and see something more solid. Because really...we've been hearing "it's coming" for SO so long now.)

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723

Originally posted by Toquio3

After seeing the clothing demo that CCP is working on, probably for WoD, and after having played VtMB, my interest in this particular game has decreased by as much as my interest for WoD has increased. But its still a game to keep an eye out for.

The massivelly acticle has more info on TSW clothing system too. You can wear whatever you want as clothing itself won't have any sort of "stats"

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050

this game is really shaping up to be the next big thing..

I just hope they will make it more sandbox than themepark...

• elderotterelderotter Member Posts: 651

Originally posted by girlgeek

MARCH 25 at gametrailers.com.....BE THERE!  That's what it says on the main site.

You know, I like what they are showing us, and I think this game could be cool.  But I have seen so much hype during the time I have played MMO's, hype that is usually not connected to reality, that I cannot arise to the level of feeling all chills for any game anymore.   I will probably play this game, at least until WoD comes out - I have wanted a MMO like Vampires: the Masquerade for a long time.   This(TSW) seems very Lovecraftian and so will appeal to me, but we will see how cool it actually is. I remember being all agog over AoC until it was released and also CO.  So now I wait and see.   (Keeps fingers crossed).

Originally posted by elderotter

Originally posted by girlgeek

You know, I like what they are showing us, and I think this game could be cool.  But I have seen so much hype during the time I have played MMO's, hype that is usually not connected to reality, that I cannot arise to the level of feeling all chills for any game anymore.   I will probably play this game, at least until WoD comes out - I have wanted a MMO like Vampires: the Masquerade for a long time.   This(TSW) seems very Lovecraftian and so will appeal to me, but we will see how cool it actually is. I remember being all agog over AoC until it was released and also CO.  So now I wait and see.   (Keeps fingers crossed).

I was EXACTLY the same way....UNTIL...I found out that Ragnar Tournquist was doing this game. I'm a long long time fan of the man and his work, so for me...my expectations are based on what he, himself, has done in the past. Trust me, I take NO comfort in the fact that FunCom is the publisher, however, I am hoping they have learned from past mistakes, and that the very fact of having Ragnar at the helm....will make a difference.  I'm with you on the fingers crossed thing, but I cannot HELP but get excited.  I've been let down repeatedly too, but I am allowing myself a LITTLE more excitement this time than what I would ordinarily allow myself. ;)

Originally posted by Draccan

this game is really shaping up to be the next big thing..

I just hope they will make it more sandbox than themepark...

You know....I'm just speculating here, but knowing the kind of games Ragnar likes to play, and the kind he has made, I'm guessing it's going to be a very melded combination of many many styles of game play. If I had to make an "educated" guess (from what I know of HIM), I'd say it's going to be a wedding of themepark and sandbox with elements of action adventure game, shooter, and puzzles, riddles, and problem solving thrown in the mix as well. I think it will be something we haven't really seen before. He has said there will be no "levels" nor stats on gear...those things sound sandboxy, but I know there will be quests and objectives and traveling the world to uncover ancient secrets and conspiracies....

• InktomiInktomi Member UncommonPosts: 663