Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tradegankers directory project.

patshirpatshir Member Posts: 114

Greetings to all comunity, thinking in those people like me who work hard to craft and gather to sell and earn a profit for our work, and for those people who thinks trade ganking is not something desirable to happen to anyone, I have set a webpage and email: www.dftradegankalert.es.tl and [email protected], if someone has names of tradegankers and testimonies of modus operandi and recurrent places please contact me. I am working in a list to be shared with the community. Thanks for helping Agon be a safer place to traders.

Comments

• patshirpatshir Member Posts: 114

That question mark at the end of question 2 should not be there, sorry.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

It should stay as it is but also your idea of blacklist safetrade-offenders is also very good.

The bad guys are just needed as bad example and they are needed for the trusted middleman to shine.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i support that fact you want to make a directory, but game should not chage about this aspect 

BestSigEver :P

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

I would like traders to have more "tools" to try and make trading more "safe". Example thier own common NPC vendor, maybe a big trading guild with own banks or something!

Something that would make any player wanting to be a trader to choose Darkfall to do it in : )

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

Great idea and thanks to Pat for taking the time to do this for the DF community. It seems that there are many players that think open pvp is for them to spend all of their time griefing and stealing from other players without some sort of consequence. I'm quite sure there a number of new players who have quit because of DF thugs who spend their time wasting ours.

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

• patshirpatshir Member Posts: 114

I am shutting down the page, thanks to the few people who gave me some support words and thanks to those that helped to updated the site.

The only my hears have listened from the day I opened that site have been insults, insults and more insults, they have insulted me all the ways exist, they have touched my wife, my mother, my whole family, they have pronounced words and things than frankly make me sick.

So I prefer stay out of all this situation, I am a really busy man but I took the time to do this efforts to sincerely help the community, specially new players. 

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

All this protection sillyness is starting to get out of hand.

What is ironic about that is that I am really more of a solo PvE player actually. Lack of protection makes it possible for the player base to become more poltical and creative about solutions in my mind which can be very intresting to watch.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

Originally posted by patshir

I am shutting down the page, thanks to the few people who gave me some support words and thanks to those that helped to updated the site.

The only my hears have listened from the day I opened that site have been insults, insults and more insults, they have insulted me all the ways exist, they have touched my wife, my mother, my whole family, they have pronounced words and things than frankly make me sick.

So I prefer stay out of all this situation, I am a really busy man but I took the time to do this efforts to sincerely help the community, specially new players. 

It was a good idea, but you have to realize that you're trying to mess with a large portion of the player base that likes to steal stuff from other players...it's all they do. AV knows that in order to grow their player base they have to implement features that help new players advance without useless idiots griefing them.

I love PVP in this game, but not the scamming...ganking noobs at nodes and just the outright verbal abuse that goes on in DF. PVP does not mean Prick vs Prick.

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

I used to play a PvE MMO (EQ2) and pretty much most people I talked with felt the same way about all PvP games (filled with immature masochists, after who wants to kill and take stuff from other players!).

Now, to a large point I actually agree with this statement in general although I do not feel everyone in PvP games are going to be that way. With that said, for ANY 'hard core' PvP game you have to consider the player base who actually go out of their way to find a game that allows them to kill and take stuff from other players.

My point is, its not the specifc DF community, its the type of game you are looking at.

With that said, as a primarly PvE player I STILL think DF is a great game compared to other options currently on the market.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me