Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Champions Online: Cryptic Studios Introduces "On Deck" List

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Similar to the recently announced "Engineering Reports" for Star Trek Online, Cryptic Studios has posted an "On Deck" list on the Public Test Server forum of Champions Online, giving players an idea of what the developers are currently working on.

Some highlights from the On Deck list include a review of the Supernatural, Melee, and Collective Will powers, as well as a general review of perks.

Read the full "On Deck" list here.

[Thanks Christopher8 for the tip!]

Comments

• nekollxnekollx Member Posts: 570

sooooo 7 months after release they finnaly look at the fact you can't see your own weapons in the tailor, good greif.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

From what I read the inability to see your weapon in the tailor was not a bug but is intended. I guess they just didn't think about it? Working in QA it is sometimes strange to see things from the developers point of view.

Originally posted by VirgoThree

From what I read the inability to see your weapon in the tailor was not a bug but is intended. I guess they just didn't think about it? Working in QA it is sometimes strange to see things from the developers point of view.

which just shows how out of touch they are since people have been complaining about it since like oh....closed beta

• ChuckanarChuckanar Member UncommonPosts: 210

Yes I put in one of those bug reports and believe me they didnt seem to listen to the bugs being reported but had their own list. That is why so many of us in CB said the game needed another couple months before release but oh well they have 20k subscribers so sleep in the bed you make.

STO is the same, we were PROMISED and PAID EXTRA for ToS uniforms and MU Uniforms

A moth later they still aren't finished, and in the case of MU they were promised /7/ months ago.

• SoupgoblinSoupgoblin Member Posts: 324
    Originally posted by nekollx

STO is the same, we were PROMISED and PAID EXTRA for ToS uniforms and MU Uniforms

A moth later they still aren't finished, and in the case of MU they were promised /7/ months ago.

Stop being such a girl, there are a lot more things on the plate to work on in STO before they start appeasing the "Barbie doll dress up crowd".

If you paid extra for a uniform, then you got ripped off.

Originally posted by Soupgoblin

Originally posted by nekollx

Stop being such a girl, there are a lot more things on the plate to work on in STO before they start appeasing the "Barbie doll dress up crowd".

If you paid extra for a uniform, then you got ripped off.

riiiight i'm such a girl for wanting what i PAID for, that is so girly.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

UI

* Add the ability to see weapons in the tailor and costume creator.

I remember when they said they fixed this. /facepalm

Originally posted by Heretique

UI

* Add the ability to see weapons in the tailor and costume creator.

I remember when they said they fixed this. /facepalm

they "fixed" it by making it a "intended feature" or haven't you been keeping up?