Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't get it...

Comments

• RoosterNashRoosterNash Member Posts: 283
    Originally posted by Newmeanie

You say 22 million watch religiously everyweek... Take Half of them and put htem in an MMO?   If you took all your favorited STAR WARS fans, would you say HALF of them played SWG? Not a freaking chance. that stat is out of left field.
    Say we take maybe 1/10 of them, thats still 2 mil for initial release lol.  Then theres people who leave. just by that alone its not going to remain that popular.

Whatever, we'll see.  All I am saying is that the IP alone will SELL the game, but not keep it ALIVE, and that a story driven focus, again, will not keep it ALIVE, since the MAJORITY of players do not want to see it, they want to kill shit and want to see stuff that is at least similar to what they are used to.  very FEW WoW players read quest texts, and me, for one, will not want to give a crap about what this game's story is, I just want to play with people, around people, and against people.

Star Wars is a much larger franchise than Star Gate, but even I get the context of what he/she was trying to say. 1/10th of the Star Wars fanbase, btw, is much more than 2 million.

I, along with many others, am absolutely intrigued with the story-driven mechanic they're incorporating and long to hear more about it. It's long been overdue in an MMORPG.

For one, the original premise OF MMORPGs was the ability to roleplay with a multitude of people, simultaneously on a computer system. Though, you were required to develop your own storyline. Shame on MMORPGs of the past for developing games without some sense of story for RP purposes. And WoW is hardly a comparable game when it comes to storyline. They botched every word from "Deathwing" to "the" without giving much thought about the context of their stories. With well over 100,000 dialogue options in a single game, if you're not a fan of BioWare, then that's understandable. Otherwise, being able to navigate through a complex and COMPREHENSIVE storyline is right up your alley. You just refuse to accept that awesome is coming. In the form of epic. But I don't hold that against you. Many people are frowning at this game.

And rightfully so, with so many games of recent years having little to no advancement within the market. But without something new and innovative (which is exactly what the story-driven premise is), any game developer would be better off just making WoW clones. And I really, REALLY dislike WoW. Passionately.

It's time for something new. Something epic. I don't foresee any other devs popping that tab, so more power to BioWare for opening that can of whoop ass on such a drab and monotonous platform.

THE Rooster Nash

• NewmeanieNewmeanie Member Posts: 149
    Originally posted by RoosterNash

You say 22 million watch religiously everyweek... Take Half of them and put htem in an MMO?   If you took all your favorited STAR WARS fans, would you say HALF of them played SWG? Not a freaking chance. that stat is out of left field.
    Say we take maybe 1/10 of them, thats still 2 mil for initial release lol.  Then theres people who leave. just by that alone its not going to remain that popular.

Whatever, we'll see.  All I am saying is that the IP alone will SELL the game, but not keep it ALIVE, and that a story driven focus, again, will not keep it ALIVE, since the MAJORITY of players do not want to see it, they want to kill shit and want to see stuff that is at least similar to what they are used to.  very FEW WoW players read quest texts, and me, for one, will not want to give a crap about what this game's story is, I just want to play with people, around people, and against people.

Star Wars is a much larger franchise than Star Gate, but even I get the context of what he/she was trying to say. 1/10th of the Star Wars fanbase, btw, is much more than 2 million.

I, along with many others, am absolutely intrigued with the story-driven mechanic they're incorporating and long to hear more about it. It's long been overdue in an MMORPG.

For one, the original premise OF MMORPGs was the ability to roleplay with a multitude of people, simultaneously on a computer system. Though, you were required to develop your own storyline. Shame on MMORPGs of the past for developing games without some sense of story for RP purposes. And WoW is hardly a comparable game when it comes to storyline. They botched every word from "Deathwing" to "the" without giving much thought about the context of their stories. With well over 100,000 dialogue options in a single game, if you're not a fan of BioWare, then that's understandable. Otherwise, being able to navigate through a complex and COMPREHENSIVE storyline is right up your alley. You just refuse to accept that awesome is coming. In the form of epic. But I don't hold that against you. Many people are frowning at this game.

And rightfully so, with so many games of recent years having little to no advancement within the market. But without something new and innovative (which is exactly what the story-driven premise is), any game developer would be better off just making WoW clones. And I really, REALLY dislike WoW. Passionately.

It's time for something new. Something epic. I don't foresee any other devs popping that tab, so more power to BioWare for opening that can of whoop ass on such a drab and monotonous platform.

i agree with everyting except "awesome is coming".  we'll see. Its just what I think :)

• mcburlymcburly Member Posts: 234

I remember back before WoW was released, Blizzard was considered the best at rts games. their warcraft/starcraft games were the big guns and that was that. they had never made a bad game and a lot of ppl were worried they wouldnt pull off an mmo. now they have the beast that is WoW. i see a lot similar with them and bioware. bioware is a top rpg game developer if not the top, my opinion is they are but arguements can be made for square enix, anyways anybody who doubts this game will be successful is just fooling themselves. its fricken star wars! no IP is bigger and more popular and perfect for an mmo. I personally think this game will have at least 2 million subs on avg, most likely higher. star wars will sell the boxes and bioware will maintain the subs

• NewmeanieNewmeanie Member Posts: 149

And Apple was a computer company that made the Ipod.  now its a monster.

Theres lots of success stories of companies doing things new and winning big. But its rare! IF you could list all the companies who did one thing and tried a new thing and failed, it would be MONSTROUS, even if u only listed the WELL KNOWN companies.

The winners are rare.

Im saying its a big project and the chances are low that it will succeed. 

• mcburlymcburly Member Posts: 234

you act like they are going from making cars to building skyscrapers. they are going from rpg to mmorpg. its not that big of a difference. blizzard went from rts to mmo which is much more different. they are essentially adding online which nowadays isnt that hard. almost every game has some sort of online.

• bleedxoutbleedxout Member Posts: 27

Wow, i read thru this whole forum and the only thing i realized...

is that Newmeanie is a complete moron. That's it.

Thinking the game will be bottom of the food chain after a month because its STAR WARS..

Yea - The Movies are Still growing strong, even the last horrible 3 parts, You, Me, Everyone prolly hated it, but guess what. it got our money.

The toys are still comming out, ppl are still buying them, its been one of the largest money market products in its 30+ year history, Books, Games, Movies and Merchandise are still being made, sold traded and bought.

Now you have Bioware, one of the greatest game companies out there, Funded by one of the most financially wealthy sources. Building, a massive game Similar to a series that has been Wildly popular for 6+ years and still on the market, Adding in massive stories, each different for every class.

One of the most anticipated and hyped games to come out, that many ppl have been waiting years for.... Why???

Just because its.. STAR WARS!!

Idiot.

Edit: Typo.

What's your Spell rotation in WoW?

What's a spell rotation? i just punch my keyboard!

Dk's = Fail..

Im a Ret pally moron!!

• AshanorAshanor Member UncommonPosts: 109

Amazing that SWTOR is the highest hyped game, that just blows me away, pathetic lol. Call me a flamer troll, but its ridiculous.

There are so many better titles, "BETTER" because of the more creativity that went into the overall world itself, that are coming out.

FFXIV is one,

I mean, is Diablo III even on this site, if this game is, D3 should be.

That comment about Final Fantasy has to be a joke. lol

With as much of a failure and boring piece of trash FF XI was do you actually believe what you are saying? FF XI was an absolute joke, and you can't even jump in the stupid games. Square should stick to what they are good at, single player console RPG. Oh wait, I forgot, they haven't even been good at those since 1997. lol

• DillingerEPDillingerEP Member UncommonPosts: 366
    Originally posted by Ashanor

Amazing that SWTOR is the highest hyped game, that just blows me away, pathetic lol. Call me a flamer troll, but its ridiculous.

There are so many better titles, "BETTER" because of the more creativity that went into the overall world itself, that are coming out.

FFXIV is one,

With as much of a failure and boring piece of trash FF XI was do you actually believe what you are saying? FF XI was an absolute joke, and you can't even jump in the stupid games. Square should stick to what they are good at, single player console RPG. Oh wait, I forgot, they haven't even been good at those since 1997. lol

Yeaaaa FFXI is a total failure and a joke. It still has 500,000 subscribers... and it's a 7+ year old game. Most games that came out with in the last year or so, wish they have that much success. Way to go.. shooting off at the mouth with personal opinion, acting like it's fact.. it only makes you look like a jackass.

Originally posted by DillingerEP

Originally posted by Ashanor

FFXIV is one,

Yeaaaa FFXI is a total failure and a joke. It still has 500,000 subscribers... and it's a 7+ year old game. Most games that came out with in the last year or so, wish they have that much success. Way to go.. shooting off at the mouth with personal opinion, acting like it's fact.. it only makes you look like a jackass.

Only thing i hated was the built in translator.... Macro's truely sucked.

Dk's = Fail..

Im a Ret pally moron!!

• DillingerEPDillingerEP Member UncommonPosts: 366

Only thing i hated was the built in translator.... Macro's truely sucked.

Yea, but however, the amount of misinterpretation's surrounding the built in translator.. left for some rather amusing times though 

• solocronosolocrono Member Posts: 173

Originally posted by Jath

Well, I like Star Wars, but I'm no like, godsend of a fan of the series. It's fun, but not Great. My opinion, of course. But, I noticed someone was saying SWG had 250k+ subscribers because of it being, well.. Star Wars - while I agree with this, I don't think it's absolutely all the reason. I mean, in my own opinion, SWG was a great game. In this case, I would say fuck the story and that it was a part of Star Wars, and say it was a great game. Before NGE of course. While I know it had it's own problems - quite a bit, which I will not say it was without problems - the concept of the game was great. Being able to craft tons of different things; harvesters; the combat wasn't actually bad if it wasn't buggy (which, honestly, I barely noticed a ton of bugs like some people); the concept IMO was just great. It was, newish. But, what can I say?
    ToR, I don't know. I don't know much about it, so I can't give a great opinion, but it just seems like it's missing something to me. I can't really explain it. But ohwell for me. I shall move on. Lol.
    (Just to note, I'm not posting this to troll or flame. Just opinion.)

You make a crucial point that needs stressing, many people simply play SW games because they are.. Star Wars games.

If the same game was under a different title without light sabres and R2D2, there would be less subscribers.  That said, that doesnt make the game a failure.  What I think will make the game a non-top10 game (not a failure!!! Just not top 10!) is that people will go to thegame because its like, hey!! its star wars!!! lets go slice people in half and go "Drrrvvv" when we swing the sword!!" and then that will get old.  People will opt for a game that is more based on what they are so used to playing (Combat oriented, interactive oriented).

Lets face it, the majority of players do NOT read quest text! I sure don't and I never will!

This game ain't for me and I know it ain't for a lot of players who approach games from an interactive and combat and progression perspective (those three pillars they mentioned, that this game ignores).

I know I'm late to this ball.  But when I got to this point I couldn't help but point out that Bioware is not IGNORING those other 3 pillars of Progression, combat, and exploration.  They said they had those nailed and were working on getting the 4th pillar that all the other games don't put alot of emphasis on and that's story.

They said they had crafting, raiding, instances, and all the other bells and whistles that are in MMO's, but they added this story arc that makes you connect with your character a little more personally, that's all.

• darkangel99darkangel99 Member Posts: 23

man i think the op has taken too many acid hits or something today.  First of all it is star wars, an ip that has made more money from movies and books than you can even dream about and probably more than several countries.  I cant even believe somebody is debating the popularity of this IP, that is the most moronic argument ive ever heard. 

secondly this game is going to be the next gen of mmos, let us count the ways it will be different.

1.  Full voice over.  the entire game is voiced,  you dotn wanna read quest text, you dont have to, the game is fully voiced.  Oh and by the way this game will have more text than all the star wars movies, and the books and basically any movie you can name, this game has it beat in terms of actual text.

2.  epic story content from level 1.  no more kill ten rats or wolves or scorpions and bring back some nasty animal parts, you know the norm for every single game out there, including probably the ones in development, plus the story will just keep coming as you level.

3.  in game actions matter in the game world.  when you do something, like say kill the captain of this starship since that is the trailer that has been talked about so much, the whole game is different for you.  if you let him live you would still play a different game altogether, NO other mmo has ever done this,, ever.  In every other mmo you go kill captain stabby stab and you leave and go back in and kill captain stabby stab again, and do it again, and again till you are sick of captain stabby stab.

4.  Cover and hiding behind real world objects.  Now this one im not for certain if it is truly a first as i think tabula rasa did it, maybe not, idk.  bioware said it is a first for mmo's, but either way it is damn different from just about every other mmo.

5.  cinematic choreagraphed combat.  actual real combat, not just stand there and swing your weapon and your opponents health bar goes down, combat will be fast paced and cinematic, you will block your opponents attacks, he will block yours and it will show the blocks, not just a popup of a number that says you blocked and how much damage you avoided.  if you actually block the attack you will know it by looking at it cause you will see the block.  this i know has never been done, every other mmo is swing and opponent takes damage or not, hit or miss, no actual animation just swinging a weapon.

now if just those things are the only things new and innovative, this game will put every other game out there on the shelf.  there will probably be more and there is probably something im missing but this game will be a great game, it wont be for everyone but it will be great.  I think the op knows this and is just trying to put out negative publicity cause he is scared its gonna knock wow off the pedestal, which it is going to do, swtor will take its place at the top of the mmo pedestal, and knock wow off that pedestal and that is when we will start to see the downfall of wow, remember you heard it here first.

, swtor will take its place at the top of the mmo pedestal, and knock wow off that pedestal and that is when we will start to see the downfall of wow, remember you heard it here first.

WoW hasnt been on a pedestal in ages.. 2 things keep that game alive..

1. it's 5 years old and it system reqs are about as demanding as a 2 dollar hooker.

2. The ones who are still playing it... are the ones who have been playing for years and are having a hard time letting go to their years of work. (it happened to me with Everquest)

Do i think SWTOR will kill WoW? No

Do i think the massive release of FF14, SWTOR, Fallen Earth and the rest of these much anticipated and waited games comming out rest of the year combined are seriously going to hurt WoW's numbers... Yes.

You got to remember, Blizzard was one thing and one thing only.. Lucky.. They released WoW at the perfect time and made Vanilla both fun to play and easy to play. All these other Expansion's are crap in the making and will be.. Cataclysm will probably be one of the last, if not the last xp to come out for WoW. it's gone on to long, ppl are tired of the same boring stand in Dalaran and yell "LFM VoA25" or "LFM ICC10 or 25" It's just not fun anymore... Never really was tbo

Dk's = Fail..

Im a Ret pally moron!!

I didnt say that at launch it wont be huge. And you have not really taken away from my argument of SW`s popularity.
    the majority of SWs fans are simply older than the average age of MMO gamers and they are NOT where the money is or the Subscription base is!
    Not many people that are around 20 loved the new star wars movies to such an extent that they will sub to a star wars game for years.  Its just not as iconic to us as it was to older generations!

I can not refrain from this conversation. Your allegations are far from accurate. The majority of Star Wars merchandise is purchased by the younger generation, though not by a much greater margin than the older generations.

My son, who is 4, is a HUGE fan of Star Wars. That wasn't my doing (maybe a little), but he absolutely loves every little detail of star wars. He reads the comicbooks. He plays with the toys. He watches the movies, but mainly 4,5, and 6. He hums the songs. Of his toys, he already has TWO AT-ATs, 2 Millenium Falcons (my old one and the new one), somewhere around 30 or so storm and clone troopers, I think about 10 force-users, a few wookiees, some ewoks, tons of droids, 4 lightsabers, a few guns, 4 different costumes (including Yoda, which is what he wanted to be last year), and I'm almost certain I'm leaving something out.

My brother, who is almost 18, is also a HUGE fan of Star Wars. He has more of a collection than most cosplayers I know.

I've named off two people that I know personally. There are hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS more children and young adults who are being groomed to wield lightsabers and hum the Darth Vader entrance song.

Now, maybe it's not iconic to you, but you don't answer for everyone else. So stop trying to.

THE Rooster Nash

Originally posted by bleedxout

1. it's 5 years old and it system reqs are about as demanding as a 2 dollar hooker.
    2. The ones who are still playing it... are the ones who have been playing for years and are having a hard time letting go to their years of work. (it happened to me with Everquest)

Do i think the massive release of FF14, SWTOR, Fallen Earth and the rest of these much anticipated and waited games comming out rest of the year combined are seriously going to hurt WoW's numbers... Yes.
    You got to remember, Blizzard was one thing and one thing only.. Lucky.. They released WoW at the perfect time and made Vanilla both fun to play and easy to play. All these other Expansion's are crap in the making and will be.. Cataclysm will probably be one of the last, if not the last xp to come out for WoW. it's gone on to long, ppl are tired of the same boring stand in Dalaran and yell "LFM VoA25" or "LFM ICC10 or 25" It's just not fun anymore... Never really was tbo

I find your first point rather obtuse. 2 dollar hookers are incredibly demanding.

And the only people I know that are still playing it are people who got sucked into the MMO world for the first time. It happens to all of us when we first start playing MMOs. You feel like all the time you devoted will go to waste if you stop playing. But uhhh reality check would dictate that it's a complete waste of time to begin with. lol Am I right? Of course I am. That was rhetorical.

Like you, I don't think that any one game is going to "kill" WoW. I believe WoW will be around for a long, long time. Unfortunately. But, the good news is that it's numbers will dwindle. I myself, try to occasionally inform friends that I helped get addicted to MMOs through WoW, that this is just their first love. Not to get bogged down. She's using you! You don't marry your first love! You marry the one who loves and respects you most. And her name is TOR. Sure, she has a manly sounding name, but what woman doesn't nowadays? Yeah, I really say all that... pretty pathetic the lengths I will go to to save a friend or colleague from wasting their time any further on crap. To no avail.

And WoW was fun once upon a time. Then TBC happened. We went from struggling to complete a raid task, to skipping through a raid task while singing "Mary had a little Lamb". You're absolutely right. It WAS pathetic. The game lacks challenging content. Immersion. Story arcs. Reason.

THE Rooster Nash

• NamicoNamico Member Posts: 40

Atleast for me, there goes a line between movies and games.

I don't like the star wars movies at all, but i liked SWG, and might like this game.

Flipside of the coin: I did like Lotr movies, but didnt like the Lotro game at all.

I really dont care to mutch about the visual setting, as long as the game is entertaining and fun!

Originally posted by RoosterNash

I find your first point rather obtuse. 2 dollar hookers are incredibly demanding.

And WoW was fun once upon a time. Then TBC happened. We went from struggling to complete a raid task, to skipping through a raid task while singing "Mary had a little Lamb". You're absolutely right. It WAS pathetic. The game lacks challenging content. Immersion. Story arcs. Reason.

1. Seriously? They are pretty much in and out, here.

2. Agreed TBC Killed WoW, WoTLK Buried it.

Will Cataclysm revive it? Nope.. Who wants to Level from 1-85 as Tauran Paladin or Dwarf Shaman. Every class is going to Race change and there ya go the "main" purpose of the whole expansion pack will be dead.

Oh sorry your able to fly in Azeroth.. Booooooring.

New Raids... So they will be cakewalks in 2 weeks instead of 1?

New gear? Why, so Blizz can hand it out after the first major patch because the complainers will moan that its not fair and blizz will sink to its rediculous self where they dont want anyone to work for gear in their easymode game, so they will give it away in hope to keep their subscriptions

Dk's = Fail..

Im a Ret pally moron!!

1. Seriously? They are pretty much in and out, here.
    2. Agreed TBC Killed WoW, WoTLK Buried it.
    Will Cataclysm revive it? Nope.. Who wants to Level from 1-85 as Tauran Paladin or Dwarf Shaman. Every class is going to Race change and there ya go the "main" purpose of the whole expansion pack will be dead.

Oh sorry your able to fly in Azeroth.. Booooooring.
    New Raids... So they will be cakewalks in 2 weeks instead of 1?
    New gear? Why, so Blizz can hand it out after the first major patch because the complainers will moan that its not fair and blizz will sink to its rediculous self where they dont want anyone to work for gear in their easymode game, so they will give it away in hope to keep their subscriptions

Ah, we'll know what happens with Cataclysm soon enough, though I'm hoping it crashes and burns. Blizzard never lived up to their original demands. They never kept their word. And they made Arthas stronger than Illidan??? Bahahahaha! It's like they turned their backs on the storyline, and went with... whatever that crap is they came up with.

Sadly, there are times that I reminisce about the vanilla content, where I'm on my Winterspring mount that took me forever to get, going to battle a bunch of elite furlbogs for a trinket that unleashes the spirit of a furlbog that pwns for you for just long enough to get the job done on some other complicated quest. Or prepping for Stratholme or Scholo, or even Dire Maul. Upper and Lower Blackrock Spire. All of these had some sense of difficulty before TBC. 

And what's even more sad is the FARMING I used to do!!! WHY??? Why did I spend endless hours killing water elementals in Fer... whatever that place was called...? Why did anyone spend any amount of time doing ANYthing other than PVP in that game after TBC???

I have my fingers crossed that BioWare is reading cries like this as a cautionary "what-not-to-do". If I have to farm, increase the drop rate % tremendously. If I have to grind mobs to get a quest done, increase the drop rate %. On the other end, if I'm going to prep for a raid, make it something worth remembering. It doesn't have to be an epic 40-man like before, but give us some obstacles to overcome, something to challenge us. Don't, however, have us fighting one NPC for an hour straight. If we're going to fight for an hour straight, make it a thousand NPCs.

One of my favorite raid points pre-TBC was having to kill all the elite whelps in that one room, which I think was before Onyxia. I can't remember. Anyways, that's the only time I felt epic in that game. That's what BW needs to implement in TOR. Let a 5-man group go up against 20 guys with ease. Or a 20 man group go up against 100 without pause. They say they're going to make it fast-paced, and I believe them. I'm just reiterating my hopes and dreams... or a small portion of them anyway.

THE Rooster Nash

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Originally posted by Quailman

I just don't get it.

I do not see a MMO based on STAR WARS being excessively popular for more than a month.
    Its a fun idea, but its not a lasting impression, i mean... Its freaking star wars.

Thats like making a Muppets MMO.

Someone should make a Muppet Star Wars MMO! That would be pretty epic...

I get to be Gon-zolo!

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

Originally posted by MMOrUS

Taken straight from Biowares FAQ page for SWTOR.

How does Star Wars: The Old Republic differ from other MMO titles?

Star Wars: The Old Republic will be similar to other MMOs but with several key innovations. Traditionally MMOs are built on three pillars; Exploration, Combat, and Progression. We at BioWare and LucasArts believe there is a fourth pillar: Story. Our mission is to create the best story-driven games in the world. We believe that the compelling, interactive storylines in Star Wars: The Old Republic are a significant innovation to MMOs and will offer an entertainment experience unlike any other.

Perhaps this is why I don't get it, I hate story driven games, i prefer having fun.

If you hate story driven games, how can you be a Final Fantasy Fan? Everything since FFIII (Japanese NES) has been totally story driven. If you want to bash story driven games, then you should change your signature.

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

I just don't get it.

I do not see a MMO based on STAR WARS being excessively popular for more than a month.
    Its a fun idea, but its not a lasting impression, i mean... Its freaking star wars.

Thats like making a Muppets MMO.

SWG was very popular.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    Originally posted by Pocahinha

MMO??? where??
    An MMO would do fine for more then a year..but swtor is not an MMO, its a single player game with multiplayer connection to co-op if people want...

Yes, because the game has been released and you are playing it.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• karat76karat76 Member UncommonPosts: 1,000

Looking forward to trying it. I for one and really interested to see how good the story is and how it fits in an mmo.

Originally posted by Pocahinha

MMO??? where??
    An MMO would do fine for more then a year..but swtor is not an MMO, its a single player game with multiplayer connection to co-op if people want...

*/facepalm*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqflV4zsTqQ

watch it.

THE Rooster Nash

• illanadanillanadan Member Posts: 314

I am looking forward to it as well.

Has anyone else noticed the level of attention to this game dropping ever since they saw the failure that is STO?

- Case: Thermaltake Kandalf Black Chassis
    - CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz (OC'd 4.2GHz on Water Cooling)
    - Memory: Mushkin 8Gb (4x 2Gb) DDR3 1600Mhz
    - HDD: Dual Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM
    - GFX: (2) XFX Radeon HD 5870 in CrossFire - New upgrade! :)

"I like wow, I like aion and I like AoC all for different reasons.....the later cause i get to see boobs, but still its a reason!!" - Sawlstone