It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I can pretty much put up with alot of stuff when a new game first comes out but some things realy tick me off. First let me start with my top 10.
1. A level cap so easy to max out that most semi-hardcore players max it out before their 30 days of free play time is over. Actually even non semi-hard core players have reached the level cap within the first two weeks.
2. lieing, fibbing or stretching the truth. They said in open beta that they ordered new servers to handle the stress, but a month later the stress on the servers are still the same as in open beta, you still get server disconect atleast five times an hour.
3. Those darn fly by hijackings where you are on auto pilot or just sitting in sector space adjusting your weapons and you get snatched up into an instanceby a wondering signal and before you can click the tab to leave 10 klingon ships open up on you and you are dead and when you finaly do get to cancel the mission you respawn right next to that same signal and get sucked back in again.
4. Broken missions that you reported in open beta and are still broken with the same missing NPC's.
5. A crafting system where you do not know what you have to do or how far you need to go to get to the next crafting level.
6. A game that has fleets but you can not do any fleet actions.
7. Space combat where there is no support for a Joystick to control you ship.
8. No integrated voice chat for teams.
9. And the same missions that you did at level 1 you are doing at lvl 45 to include the exact same planets or bases with just a name change.
10. And not too smart people like myself who paid to play open beta, paid $50 for the game and then bought a lifetime sub. just because it was Star Trek and should of seen this coming but chose to ignore it.
I posted thisexact same post on the STO forums and it got deleted and I got banned from the forums for two weeks.