Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evony Copying RuneScape?

AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Compared with 

Continue to full site for news and game help and do not display this page again are exactly the same, as well as Join a global community of millions, Instant access, no installation, play anywhere via your browser, and regular content updates.

You decide.

(found this on mechscapeworld)

?

Comments

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

Evony is a ripoff game created by a Chinese goldfarming company. What did you expect?

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

not suprising in fact they have even been found having stolen pictures off a little kids costume website for some of thier stuff

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Hah, they certainly do look alike. Too bad RuneScape already has 5 years of content and updates, while I've never heard of Evony.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

While I agree that that "game" is a pure ripoff these statements can be found in almost any browser based game and some of them even in F2P games.

No need for another thread just let it be forgotten by everyone.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Originally posted by AnimePwns

Yea, death to anyone who actually makes a webpage that looks like another webpage.

It's a serious offense and should be dealt with.

/sigh. People don't have anything else to do?

It more than looks like it, was just pointing it out anyway.

?

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

I made a total mess of it, I hope its more clear for you now.. By the way, chill out man. Nobody said anything about death to Evony.

?

• Esi-HimeEsi-Hime Member Posts: 2

Rip off or not, that type of game is spreading over the browser-based world, I see a new one everyday....

As far as I know evony is also a copy.... a bad one at that too. It's fun in the begining, but they havent really went to the deep depp of it. The original is called RXSG, it's a chinese original (quite old) game that is in the same generation of civilisation. Evony has the same interface, (exepct some functions that are there but don't do anything)

An english version of the original chinese game system was made last december, with 2 hofficial host (kingory.com - not so good, bad staff, no communication, and basicly no hired english emplyee to provide support for bugs and the rest) and GameOL - based in korea, with better support staff and emplyeees. The 2 use exactly the same game system, it's in fact quite well done compared to the copies and the rest. All the new ones I've seen were mear graphic improvement (causing lag mre than anything) and nothing close to the complexity of the old chinese one. Like an active battle control, heros that actually are not just a bunch of stats, armors, equip, metropolis cities to tax other players.... functions and variables that actually have a function.

If u fell into the : ''this is getting boring'' in evony, I suggest u try the Kingory one, takes a whole while to get boring. But indeed the game is older so graphicly less attractive ( a little ) - also less laggy tho.

Esi -

Lets all be friend's in a war game!