Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need new mmo

ShroudedEchoShroudedEcho Member Posts: 4

Hey everyone =P.

I'm having trouble finding a new mmo to keep me entertained.

I've played quite a few.

Ragnarok

Runescape

Maplestory

Poked around in ones like Fiesta and such.

But I'm looking for another one.

I'm not really too picky, I wouldn't mind a 2D one actually...

I remember back in the day of playing simple ones like Terraworld, those types of 2D mmos like those are really fun and simple too...

So if any of you know a good mmo like the ones I mentioned above please let me know. Also please don't let it be another outer space-related mmo T.T

Thanks a lot ~

Comments

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106
    Originally posted by ShroudedEcho

Hey everyone =P.
    I've played quite a few.
    Ragnarok

Runescape

Maplestory
    I remember back in the day of playing simple ones like Terraworld, those types of 2D mmos like those are really fun and simple too...
    So if any of you know a good mmo like the ones I mentioned above please let me know. Also please don't let it be another outer space-related mmo T.T
    Thanks a lot ~

Have you tried Dofus? it's a tactical RPG, but pretty fun. Not sure what else I can recommend that's free-to-play. Perfect World international maybe? That one is pretty fun. Umm.. *shrug* Sorry I can't be more help =(

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • ShroudedEchoShroudedEcho Member Posts: 4

Oh sorry I forgot to add I really don't mind weather it's free to play or p2p. 

But thanks I'll add those to my list, anyone else got any 8D?

If anyone knows of a simple old mmo something like ragnarok or terraworld, the cartoon like mmos I guess?  If you could let me know of one that would be great thanks ~

• 0803008030 Member Posts: 97
    Originally posted by ShroudedEcho

Hey everyone =P.
    I've played quite a few.
    Ragnarok

Runescape

Maplestory
    Thanks a lot ~

Ok so you mentioned a few that have tried, but you completely forgot to mention what it was that you want to find in a mmo,

So think over this and then post again, Why do you play MMO's, what do you hope to find in a MMO?

I personaly play for the PvP content, in each MMO that I play, I look for a group, clan, guild or brigade that is organized, uses ventrilo and does not mind my frequent PK spree's. I look mainly for open world PvP games but will play RvR or faction based PvP as long as the PvP is not restricted to a Arena.

I currently play 3 games that meet my needs, Ace Online - which is the north American version of Air Rivals http://ace.subagames.com/   Ace Online I have found to be insanely fun. It is nation vrs nation pvp, Should you try this game join BCU on Prelude server.

Aika - which is currently still in beta, http://aika.gpotato.com  Easy leveling through the questing system, factional based pvp consisting of 5 factions. 

and Lineage 2 - a long time personal favorite, http://www.lineage2.com/  Open world pvp, castle sieges, territory wars, the grind is enough to make one /wrists but there are ways around the grind if you make use of the vitality system.

• ohnoesohnoes Member CommonPosts: 18

Just a few i can think of for now, pick one and see if you like it.

F2P

Dungeons & Dragons, Mabinogi, Dungeon Fighter, Atlantica ,Silkroad, Perfect world, Dragonica, Allods , Trickster, Fantasy Earth Zero

P2P

World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, EverQuest 2, Age of Conan, Aion, Final Fantasy XI

Yeah I apologize for not being specific, I'll look over these mmos given to me and try them out, thanks guys.

• AysonoAysono Member Posts: 164

Tibia and Crossfire (the classic rpg, not Crossfire the fps) may be the simple games closest to the TerraWorld you like.