Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funniest Guild Names Of All Time

LurvLurv Member UncommonPosts: 409

Guilds, Legions. Yada yada yada. Most MMORPG's have them. And I have seen a lot of crazy ones in the past (most on WoW of course). Let us reminisce on those great, hilarious and godawful names.

Obama Loves Chicken (My girl started this one. 70 members, and then reported. lol)

Ur Mom Is My Epic Mount

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

I PvP my pants

Come Honor Face

Getting too old for this $&17!

Comments

• InzraInzra Member Posts: 679

Test-eagles

Desperate Housewifes

Two Maidens, One Chalice

Still Queuing

...terrible but funny

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

The best guild name I've ever seen was a guild in Guild Wars. They were called the Titanic Deckchair Attendants.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• TalthanysTalthanys Member Posts: 458

Sapped Girls Can't Say No. Was a WoW guild I think.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

<Thanks I Work Out>

(WoW guild)

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212

There was an arena team in WoW that I believe they turned into a guild named "GTFO Mom I'm Bowflexin". I don't know why but that struck me as funny... There are a billion others at varying levels of humor, but that's the only one I can think of atm. 

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• KillSwitch69KillSwitch69 Member UncommonPosts: 36

R. Kelly PVP on Me, a friend's son's guild in WoW. Lol...I still laugh every time I hear it.

• IlvaldyrIlvaldyr Member CommonPosts: 2,142

Couple I remember:

Grand Theft Kodo - WoW Guild.

Black Orc Down - WAR Guild.

Pretty Pink Pwnies - WoW Guild.

And Two Stealthed Rogues - WoW Guild.

She Said She was Lvl 18 - WoW Guild.

Fat Kids Are Hard To Kidnap - Can't remember where I saw this one.

Playing: EVE, Final Fantasy 13, Uncharted 2, Need for Speed: Shift
  • IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Darkholme

There was an arena team in WoW that I believe they turned into a guild named "GTFO Mom I'm Bowflexin". I don't know why but that struck me as funny... There are a billion others at varying levels of humor, but that's the only one I can think of atm. 

To that extent there was an arena team my buddy played with called "we total gym to win".

As for the guild names.... Scary Badguys, Manboy's Fanboys (you have to know the back story),  I Crit my Pants, and some

Edit:  oh yeah I forgot this one   My Couch Pulls Out But I Don't.  I'll give you 3 guesses as to where it's from, you probably only need 1.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Go hard or go gnome - wow guild, still makes me laugh every time i see a member of theirs.

• cshanorcshanor Member UncommonPosts: 64

A Drunken Holy Guy --- Guild from DAoC

Every time they would take a keep in RVR, it would be reported as "A Drunken Holy Guy has just captured Caer Benowyc" etc..   it was amusing.

• TacBoyTacBoy Member UncommonPosts: 142

Gnomeland Security

Ghouls Gone Wild

Murloco Taco Employee

It Hurts When I PvP

Built Horde Tough

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

BEEP BEEP IMA JEEP (level 19 WoW twink guild before Blizzard raped level 19 twinks). I can't really think of any others, probably because there were too many stupid ones.

• DubhlaithDubhlaith Member Posts: 1,012

Not that funny, but when I played WoW, in the early days, when it was...different, There was a group of people with a guild named <General Goods Vendor>. They would flag for PVP and stand still in places where you might expect a vendor to be. This was before everyone knew where all the vendors were. I was guilty myself of running up to one and trying to sell some of my loot.

They were awesome people.

"Gamers will no longer buy the argument that every MMO requires a subscription fee to offset server and bandwidth costs. It's not true — you know it, and they know it." —Jeff Strain, co-founder of ArenaNet, 2007

WTF? No subscription fee?

• wizlmtzwizlmtz Member Posts: 20

Disneyland Druglords - Old twink wow guild

&

MooseUnit

&

My STDs Are Bop

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

<Light Red Unicorns>

oh, and this one

<Mighty Murloc Militia>   (selfish plug)

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214
  • spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Iputonmyrobeandswizardshat and Cheese vendor from wow. Cheese vendor used to make me laugh a lot, the ammount of times I ran up to one of them looking to buy cheese.

• ChuckanarChuckanar Member UncommonPosts: 210

G.I.R.L.s is guild me and buddy made in Champions.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

God's Balls

Cameltoe

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Semen Knights and Bastards Disguise As Sailors -Darkfall Clans

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

*My Little Pwnies* is the only one I can think of.

• eLdritchZeLdritchZ Member Posts: 83

<Allies in Wonderland> - WoW

<A Frenchman ate my parents>  - EQ2 Froglok guild

<Purple helmet Soldiers> - PS Vanu Outfit (my all time favourite ;) )

<Ratonga is Spy> - EQ2

<Hoot Hoot Pwl Squad> - WoW

<S.T.E.A.L.T.H>
    An Agency that kicks so much ass it has to be written in all capital letters... divided by dots!
    www.stealth-industries.de

• iLkRehpiLkRehp Star Wars The Old Republic CorrespondentMember Posts: 3

Roflicers of the Lawl

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

NoFatChicks and CakeorDeath from Lineage II. Only two I can think of at 5:08 AM... LOL

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• AOCtesterAOCtester Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 431

Seen alot of good ones but always come back to

"We Die Alot" in WOW