Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

In need of some help

jergoestocoljergoestocol Attleboro, MAPosts: 1Member

I play Metin2 everyday and still don't know where to get things. I need to get Piece of pearl, bear gaul+, and a few other things. Can someone tell me where to find these items. I have been told that copper ore has something to do with the pearl. Oh and one other thing. I have talked to characters in the game(Old woman and others) who have offered other quests. Is there a place where I can find out what all the available quests are and when they are available?

Anything would be helpful, I am sort of stuck and still have the very first mission,  "Piece of Pearl" not compleated and now the Blacksmith wants ten of them. I can't even find one.

Thank for any help.

Tagged:

Comments

• DilaniaDilania LondonPosts: 3Member

Every version of Metin2 has a forum and each forum is guaranteed to have a quest list somewhere.  Failing that, check out a wiki :)

Happy Gaming :)