Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Causes any viruses?

dumnezeireadumnezeirea Member Posts: 5

Well I have been looking for a game that I can play online that will not destroy my computer...

Maple story and Mabinogi have destroyed two of my prior computers and I dont want to pay for another one thank you...

so... anyone have any problems yet?

Comments

• asdqwertyasdqwerty Member Posts: 20

i have had the game for a couple years and have not seen any change that might have to do with the game. I understand where you're coming from, but no there is nothing that will corrupt your computer in any way

• LasastardLasastard Member Posts: 604
    Originally posted by dumnezeirea

Well I have been looking for a game that I can play online that will not destroy my computer...
    Maple story and Mabinogi have destroyed two of my prior computers and I dont want to pay for another one thank you...
    so... anyone have any problems yet?

How in the world did a computer game destroy your pc? care to elaborate? Usually, the worst thing that can happen is a virus infecting your boot record, which requires a bit of fiddeling. Otherwise it takes an hour or so to wipe the disc and do a fresh install.

What you describe sounds like someone who buys a new car everytime the tank is empty ^