Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Instead of Station Cash , The SWG Facebook Fans get ...

JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

an ingame Bobble head. Muahahaha. Here is your Kupie Doll! Thanks for playing our game.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs176.snc3/20343_307309575812_157504535812_4857705_8193600_n.jpg

Unaware of the Jestor?
http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

Comments

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383

lol the only word I can think of to describe this is...

...apropos 

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

SOE will never cease to amaze me.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Wow lol, how lame.

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

Isn't that a re-gift from the the e-mail collection series?  If it is, at least the collection one is tradable. None the less, what else could possibly be expected? The players should be used to this.  Anything truly desirable and worthwhile would have been dedicated to the TCG as a loot card.

• PreCUPreCU Member Posts: 382

nothing says star wars like a bobble head doll.

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975
    Originally posted by PreCU

nothing says star wars like a bobble head doll.

It's the absolute essence of what is "iconic" and "star-warsy". Isn't it?

/smirk

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

Is that a bad joke?

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

Hey at least this time there is something for all the unpaid viral marketing that swg players normally undertake to "save our game".

A bobble head is better than nothing....  Ok maybe it isn't, but I'm sure the mantra "it's not as bad as everyone says" can be applied to this also.

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

Originally posted by Daffid011
    Hey at least this time there is something for all the unpaid viral marketing that swg players normally undertake to "save our game".
    A bobble head is better than nothing....  Ok maybe it isn't, but I'm sure the mantra "it's not as bad as everyone says" can be applied to this also.

Your Right Daff - It is better then nothing but it does not compare to what SOE is doing with Eq 1 and 2 and Free realms on Facebook as I pointed out in my last Report ( click below in my sig for that. SOE is offering Station Cash for Facebook and Twitter Fan support. All that SWG fans get is a Bobblehead .... Actions speaks volumes in this case.

Unaware of the Jestor?

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

Originally posted by JestorRodo

Your Right Daff - It is better then nothing but it does not compare to what SOE is doing with Eq 1 and 2 and Free realms on Facebook as I pointed out in my last Report ( click below in my sig for that. SOE is offering Station Cash for Facebook and Twitter Fan support. All that SWG fans get is a Bobblehead .... Actions speaks volumes in this case.

Personally I don't think the eq, eq2 or free realms players got a better deal.

In essence soe is paying them to advertise their games with content that was removed from the development cycle and held ransom from the players through the cash shop. 

I can't really look at any of this and think anyone got a good deal.  It really just boils down to who got screwed less.  Soe asking people to be unpaid employees for content that was already paid for or being "rewarded" with content that was already given out and one of the least "star wars-y" and "iconic" things I've ever seen.

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

Well , Its working as Far as SWG Facebook Fans concerned. They have 4,400 on facebook ( that is about 25% of the active players). I still say that compared to the ConnecDing offer its a little lazy and dis-concerning but then again nothing was offered to the other SOE MMOS that were not part of ConnecDing.

Something is better then nothing....I guess.

Unaware of the Jestor?

• DasmDasm Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Originally posted by saay

Lol! Just thought I'd drop by these forums, since I haven't visited in a year or so and I find Jestor Rodo still here!
    I literally can't believe you're still wasting your life complaining about a game you don't even play. Makes me chuckle, but i guess you just get off on it.

Get over it. Jestor's been complaining for over 5 years now and he's here to stay. You just need to give him a chance. He's much improved since he's started doing the reports with TONS more content! Have you even tried to watch one of his reports,or did you just log on for 5 minutes and give up without trying? Quit beating a dead horse. /doublefacepalm.  Don't let the disgruntled players shape your mind. p.s. can i have stuffs?

• saaysaay Member Posts: 455
    Originally posted by Dasm

Lol! Just thought I'd drop by these forums, since I haven't visited in a year or so and I find Jestor Rodo still here!
    I literally can't believe you're still wasting your life complaining about a game you don't even play. Makes me chuckle, but i guess you just get off on it.

Get over it. Jestor's been complaining for over 5 years now and he's here to stay. You just need to give him a chance. He's much improved since he's started doing the reports with TONS more content! Have you even tried to watch one of his reports,or did you just log on for 5 minutes and give up without trying? Quit beating a dead horse. /doublefacepalm.  Don't let the disgruntled players shape your mind. p.s. can i have stuffs?

Right, I'm the one beating a dead horse hehe? Well i had a look at some of his reports - not much to shout about to be honest, but I'll grant you he might have improved a little. And logging on for 5 minutes and giving up is what disgruntled vets have been doing for years with swg anyways. I just find the guys on these forums who are so stuck in an endless pointless cycle, kinda funny.

• KylrathinKylrathin Member Posts: 426

Right, I'm the one beating a dead horse hehe? Well i had a look at some of his reports - not much to shout about to be honest, but I'll grant you he might have improved a little. And logging on for 5 minutes and giving up is what disgruntled vets have been doing for years with swg anyways. I just find the guys on these forums who are so stuck in an endless pointless cycle, kinda funny.

You're kidding, right?  saay, you fell right into that one.  +10 to Dasm.  You could have beaten it with a /triplefacepalm though...

There's a sucker born every minute. - P.T. Barnum

• MavisPMavisP Member Posts: 181

So did you all decide which disgruntled vet  wins the," SWG Destroyed My Life" award?

Originally posted by MavisP

So did you all decide which disgruntled vet  wins the," SWG Destroyed My Life" award?

I find your words rather hypocritical considering the nature of your avatar signature.

I find your words rather hypocritical considering the nature of your avatar signature.

Imagine finding you here.

I was thinking the same thing. 

Folks, we have a winner.

Folks, we have a winner.

We do.  Hyposcrisy >> consistency.  Congrats, MavisP!

• saaysaay Member Posts: 455
    Originally posted by Kylrathin

You're kidding, right?  saay, you fell right into that one.  +10 to Dasm.  You could have beaten it with a /triplefacepalm though...

Fair enough lol, but how am i supposed to know whos kidding around here - back when i frequented these forums there were some, shall we say "special" people: its difficult to differentiate right away. But perhaps I'm just one of those suckers born every minute in your sig, on this occasion haha. Still my statement stands.

Folks, we have a winner.

I fail to see the comparison to stating in a quote what I think about WOW as opposed haunting a forum special made for people who cant get over a change made in a video game after 5 years. Hope nothing truly devastating happens in your lives.

Folks, we have a winner.

I fail to see the comparison to stating in a quote what I think about WOW as opposed haunting a forum special made for people who cant get over a change made in a video game after 5 years. Hope nothing truly devastating happens in your lives.

Likewise.

The comparison is, we won't begrudge you your... um, grudge.  You, on the other hand, feel that you alone are the judge of either what other people are allowed to complain about, or how long, or how loudly.  That's the comparison.  And rather off-topic, I think.  What was this thread about, again? :D Oh yeah, Facebook.  The worst part of that whole thing is the private info of you SOE gets, though if you're a current sub then it doesn't matter much.

Folks, we have a winner.

Likewise.

The comparison is, we won't begrudge you your... um, grudge.  You, on the other hand, feel that you alone are the judge of either what other people are allowed to complain about, or how long, or how loudly.  That's the comparison.  And rather off-topic, I think.  What was this thread about, again? :D Oh yeah, Facebook.  The worst part of that whole thing is the private info of you SOE gets, though if you're a current sub then it doesn't matter much.

I dont believe im alone in the amazement felt over the 5 yr mourning of a video game change. I am currently subbed to EQ2 and have been for a long time with no detriment to my private information. Im all for people boycotting when they feel  a wrong has been done to them but 5 years seems a bit long to carry a grudge over something as trivial as a video game. Sony makes a lot of fine products and denying ones self of those, if you folks truly do, is not something im willing to do. As my quote says I do not care for WOW and WOW cheerleaders even less but intend to try Diablo 3 if and when it releases.

Edit: As for your quote, my PS3 does not suck :)

Some people discuss games and game related issues on gaming forums.  Some of those discussions, such as this one, are about current events and not things that happened 5 years ago.

Some people like to derail topics into a discussion about the people who have opinions and try to cast negative views on them for doing what a gaming forums was designed for. 

For you to cry about people voicing their displeasure of soe, swg or whatever is very hypocritical when you have your own little crusade pasted under your username and have a little vendetta against "wow cheerleaders".   How many times do the mods here have to beg people to discuss the issues and not the people posting the issue?

If you can't handle that, perhaps you should hold your judgments of people and avoid topics that you cannot contribute to in a constructive manner?