Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worlds first Demon Lord kill!

giantsquidgiantsquid Runes of Magic CorrespondentMember Posts: 118

Today on the german server Laoch, guild "Delirium" slayed the Demon Lord photo

Comments

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

Congrats, but 99.9% players on germans servers paying a lot of cash to get better, i know one person that playing there, and he bought diomonds for 300eu once, and he said its normal on those servers..hmm 300eu ok....like to playing RoM for fun but cmon.

Any it isnt that hard if he pays that amount of cash, no way normal player can do that ;)

• giantsquidgiantsquid Runes of Magic CorrespondentMember Posts: 118
    Originally posted by petersand

Congrats, but 99.9% players on germans servers paying a lot of cash to get better, i know one person that playing there, and he bought diomonds for 300eu once, and he said its normal on those servers..hmm 300eu ok....like to playing RoM for fun but cmon.

Any it isnt that hard if he pays that amount of cash, no way normal player can do that ;)

Then don't.

People usually end urguing just to win, and to argue the point. If you do that, you'll probably find a way to win.

You don't have to pay, it doesn't matter if someone else is paying, because someone somewhere will pay. That is the point of pay to play and for business that run like that to pay money.

There's no reason anyone should feel jealous or feel that someone who is paying is getting more enjoyment out of the game than a person who isn't playing.

A lot of arguments and people that dislkike RMT or micro-transcation business models look at it too much like the kid that wants to go to the concert that his/her whole school is going too, but there parents won't let them. Or they don't have the money.

They're not the only one. And not to just argue the point, but to keep with the RMT way, you can still download the concert, or watch it on TV, or whatever. Then later on down the road, if another concert comes along and you have the money and want to go, then go. But nothing in that equation can stop you from having fun either way.

RoM let's you have anything, and actually many RMT based F2P games do that now adays. I just think RoM's is the nicest, or most balanced I've seen yet. More importantly, I think there game is really fun.

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

I didnt say it isnt fun, is best f2p i ever play. I did start at 1st CB and playing still...my only concern is that Item Shop advantage...i agree some1 must pay so company add more new content...but sometimes i feel that to be decent player in RoM you must buy diamonds. Ofc theres other option, i did bought like 7-8k diamonds but paying ingame gold. But looking on this from other side..some1 bought those dias by real money so i can buy from him. Anyway big ++ to developers. Only minus for me is that Item Shop, its my opinion as player.

PS: Ohh one more thing, lack of support to,  Polish Open beta start in 1 day, and no1 saw any news about that, in any portals etc. Support only said few days ago that all info u can see on EN forum, but well there wasnt any news about that, and i think opening new server / and Polish  lang for new players its quite big news whatsoever. Cheers

• LuiluLuilu Member Posts: 34

www.runesofmagic.com/en/news,id2015,start_polish_open_beta.html

i guess they wanted to have everything prepared and fixed before announcing it official. Right now the polish server is online and the website seems to be "polished" too :D 

www.runesofmagic.com/pl/index.html

another point i want to add is the additition of dungeon difficulty levels! So it sounds like in future (with chapter III) it will be possible for "not-so-high-pimped" players to see all endgame content on "easy". :)

• LuiluLuilu Member Posts: 34

forgot to say:

Congratz Delirium_de for that very, VERY fast worldfirst!