Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Providence is burning

13»

Comments

• XennithXennith BirminghamPosts: 1,244Member

Theres a saying in EVE which runs along the lines of "u mad?" which I think works quite well here. UK have not taken any systems from the northern coalition, and frankly im amazed that you could describe the taking of J6 as the result of an exploit. Sylph forgot to pay the bill and this was the price.

We were hit by a bug, we rolled with it and came out on top. The only difference being that a server crash is unpredicatable, but any FC will tell you not to jump into a hostile fleet in very heavy lag.

Like I said earlier, keep blaming our successes on developer hacks and conspiracy theories rather than learning any lessons.

• MalcanisMalcanis LondonPosts: 3,191Member

He mad

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus SchellhornPosts: 2,061Member

Looks like the new mods are deleting without reason now. Joy.

So i guess telling someone who's wildly accusating random people of exploiting that he has, indeed, no clue what he's talking about is subject to deletion. I see.

And yes, he mad.

Technically, using Teamspeak/Ventrillo is "metagaming"....

• tvalentinetvalentine San Clemente, CAPosts: 4,216Member
    Originally posted by hoppy87

regardless of how you want to spin it, all of the systems you have taken, either from the NC or CVA have been taken using game breaking exploits. cudos for you since you know how to intentionally break the game so that you can act while your opponents cant i guess, at least thats CCP's opinion. apparently exploiters are the customers they are after. and by exploit i do mean someone who uses a known bug to gain an advantage, which you have freely admitted is your battleplan. if CCP were any other company your entire powerblock would have been punished in some way. instead your operatives inside CCP make sure that you keep that node up for as long as possible so you can continue to use the exploit.

great for you, guess metagaming ftw in eve online, cause it sure as hell has nothing to do with ingame fights.

lol.....

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Originally posted by Malcanis
    Technically, using Teamspeak/Ventrillo is "metagaming"....

Just posting about the game on a forum is a form of meta gaming, especially if you're trying to badmouth your enemies by spreading lies.

True that, you damb dirty metagamer!

I wouldn't trust anything ISD IC writes. They've happily spread false information fed to them, seem to have a deep aversion to fact checking and generally have a terrible overview over what's actually going on.
    Scrapheap Challenge usually has much better (and varified..) infos.

Confirming this. They're a byword for inaccuracy.

• nurglesnurgles BaselPosts: 840Member

agreed, consider it an exercise of creative writing.

13»