Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online site down?

Rashen3695Rashen3695 Member UncommonPosts: 22

The past few days I've been trying to get on www.Mortalonline.com but it just sits there and loads and loads then says Sorry try again later. Im using firefox but i think its just down.

Comments

• rlmccoy1987rlmccoy1987 Member Posts: 1,722

Working here, try to ping it.  That dont work, use opendns.

• Rashen3695Rashen3695 Member UncommonPosts: 22

Never heard of opendns? and Pinging a site? haha....

Originally posted by Rashen3695

Never heard of opendns? and Pinging a site? haha....

Start -->  Run  --> type in "cmd"  -->  in the black box type in  "ping mortalonline.com"

said i sent 4 and recieved 4 from them, so like i cant connect to they're site? Anyfix you think haha?

said i sent 4 and recieved 4 from them, so like i cant connect to they're site? Anyfix you think haha?

Use a different browser.  It sending 4 packets and receiving 4 packets means that your computer can see it.  Something else is blocking it.

shall i try to turn firewall down? cause i can assure you my Internet explore is retarded... and if that doesn't work what browser show i try?

shall i try to turn firewall down? cause i can assure you my Internet explore is retarded... and if that doesn't work what browser show i try?

Firefox/Chrome FTW

Well yeah.. i was saying Internet explore is retarded... i use Firefox cause it iz 1337z maybe i should get chrome and try it?

Well yeah.. i was saying Internet explore is retarded... i use Firefox cause it iz 1337z maybe i should get chrome and try it?

No clue what else you should do.  Try to use CCleaner or something like that.  Is that the only site?

yeah it is the only site, we have 3 computers 2 laptops in the house and it doesn't work on any of them...

Oops! This link appears to be broken!

Google Chrome

So any suggestions? I have been following this game for about a year or two now.. and i stopped following it when i started following apb.. but like Mortal online looks really interesting ....  and has caught my eye again..

• colutrcolutr Member Posts: 333

The website is not down. Make sure it isn't blocked somehow. For a while I had tinyurl and google blocked, ended up being an antivurus program.

I have F-Prot and its Fully turned off i made sure, firewall is down, tried it on Firefox and google chrome And internet explore, it won't load for any of them.

I got the site to work. :D thanks for your help.

And you have to pay for beta? how does that work? Like you get the digital download thing and the subscription, then that means you have bought the game? or ?

• SigrandSigrand Member UncommonPosts: 367

No need to pay anything.  It's in open beta now.  Just make an account and download the client, done and done.

Thanks for the Help :D

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

Thanks for the Help :D

make sure up update the patch before using it to install the patches