Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is APB still accepting Beta Testers?

xeochangexeochange Member Posts: 13

I just wanted to know if APB is still accepting testers, because i just heard about the game recently and i signed up for it, but im just not shure if there are still accepting.

Comments

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

I think they are taking in new beta testers in small waves, im not 100% sure, but i can't see why they shouldn't take in any more, and at some point they gonna have to stress test etc. so they need alot.

By keeping the numbers of testers to a minimum is great,  or else there would be alot of spam on the forums how this game is full of bugs etc, which will cost them money in the end.

And no im not tester, so if there is alot of bugs i dont know, but usually new games have alot, just saying.

• lexillexil Member UncommonPosts: 34

They said that they will add more and more tester every month or something..

knowing it will be released march 2nd, you just have to wait a month ^^

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

and how do you know that it will release march 2nd?

No official release date has been announced yet???

• razerblade29razerblade29 Member UncommonPosts: 230

If you guys look at MikeBs article then you would see that it is delayed till Q3 2010.

• AshanorAshanor Member UncommonPosts: 109

Q3? Ouch. :(

• BLoodyDiceBLoodyDice Member UncommonPosts: 19

how many would they allow.. like they just let person for tha beta tester

Tear Of The Sun mean Army of power and will

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Originally posted by Mannish

[ Mod Edit ]

Hopefully your lying or else you just broke the NDA agreement.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by EclipZe.dk

[ Mod Edit ]

You just broke the NDA. You cant say that you got accepted in the beta. Yea I know right?

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

[ Mod Edit ]

You just broke the NDA. You cant say that you got accepted in the beta. Yea I know right?

Check the APB forums, staff there have already said it's fine to say that you're in the beta and that it doesn't break the NDA as long as you don't talk about the ingame experiences etc anywhere else but on their own forum. Only MMORPG.com are saying that it does so i'm not sure why.

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155
    Originally posted by Kabaal

[ Mod Edit ]

Check the APB forums, staff there have already said it's fine to say that you're in the beta and that it doesn't break the NDA as long as you don't talk about the ingame experiences etc anywhere else but on their own forum. Only MMORPG.com are saying that it does so i'm not sure why.

Well I got a warning for saying I was in beta so YES it is a violation.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Originally posted by patrikd23

[ Mod Edit ]

Well I got a warning for saying I was in beta so YES it is a violation.

From here or from the APB staff? Just because you get a warning here doesn't mean it's breaking the NDA and if it's from realtime then they need to start knowing what each hand is doing.

Look at page 2 of the NDA breaches thread and you'll see APB Monkey (realtime staff) stating the following "While we totally expect people to say that they got into the BETA, they should not post any other information.". I'm probably going to get another warning from here for posting the above, but i felt it had to be said.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

[ Mod Edit ]

This is MMORPG.com so tell that to the Mods of MMORPG.com. There is a sticky in this forum clearly saying that you cannot say you got invited into the Beta.