Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you get into beta?

MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

I want to get into beta, how can I do this?

Comments

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Closed Beta is over, currently we are all waiting for ijji to announce and start Open Beta.

Which obviously everyone will be able to participate in, and I believe Open Beta characters are carrying over into launch (iirc).

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

So no open beta has been announced?

• Southpaw.GamerSouthpaw.Gamer Member CommonPosts: 572

Huxley still exists? seriously?  pass.  Sorry but I don't need to play Unreal Tournament Online. 

Full Sail University - Game Design

Oye, I guess they are tweaking the game and getting rid of all the glitches and what not. I am just glad a quality game starts off F2P, that is gonna push developers to raise the standards of their P2P games.

Originally posted by Bainwalker

Huxley still exists? seriously?  pass.  Sorry but I don't need to play Unreal Tournament Online. 

It is so much more than that though, you really should give it a shot whenever Open Beta starts.

What do you have to lose? Other than some time. It just might surprise you.

Originally posted by MisterSr

So no open beta has been announced?

OB has been confirmed as the next phase of development, however, an actual date on when the OB will start has yet to be announced.

Originally posted by Kost
    Originally posted by MisterSr So no open beta has been announced?

OB has been confirmed as the next phase of development, however, an actual date on when the OB will start has yet to be announced.

Could you give me an estimated date for this beta?

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624

Originally posted by Kost

..and I believe Open Beta characters are carrying over into launch (iirc).

This is the most stupid thing I've read in a loong time. And if it's true, the developers are a bunch of morons, and I won't even bother any further with this game.