Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I HATE DIS GAME!!!

limmy123limmy123 Member Posts: 4

everyone said it was good, so i tried it but like 5 seconds later, it crashed and i had to restart my computer. i instantly deleted it. bad graphics too, in my opinion

Comments

• peertjuhpeertjuh Member Posts: 23

Just try it again, you can have a lot of fun in this game. 

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

played this game for a couple of days...... i agree fith the thread title, only i hate THIS game

was just crummy on all levels except the graphics are decent

was unable to join most games

found that really only one strategy exists, runa away or run at something, it reminded me of tag in some messed up form, i was either chasing someone, yawn, or being chased

some people really like this game, im just not one of em

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by crunchyblack

played this game for a couple of days...... i agree fith the thread title, only i hate THIS game
    found that really only one strategy exists, runa away or run at something, it reminded me of tag in some messed up form, i was either chasing someone, yawn, or being chased

Dude those arent the only methods of playing this game.Theres the sniper style of playing,where you can hide or stay distant with the archer character and basically snipe your enemies for your teammates or for yourself.Another method is to fight someone in a basic battle where you slash,block,grapple etc. Trust me,theres WAY more to this game than run,hack & slash,run

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

• CeredwynnCeredwynn Member Posts: 124

Originally posted by limmy123

everyone said it was good, so i tried it but like 5 seconds later, it crashed and i had to restart my computer. i instantly deleted it. bad graphics too, in my opinion

so basically you have a bad computer and because of that you hate a game? wow if only life could be easy when you blame things on others instead of taking the blame.

• putridmistputridmist Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by truerune777

Originally posted by crunchyblack

Dude those arent the only methods of playing this game.Theres the sniper style of playing,where you can hide or stay distant with the archer character and basically snipe your enemies for your teammates or for yourself.Another method is to fight someone in a basic battle where you slash,block,grapple etc. Trust me,theres WAY more to this game than run,hack & slash,run

Tag, Hide and Seek, still preschool if ya ask me.

If you did that is, ask me...

[Warning Rant Approaching!]

Honestly gaming industry is dying man.

Everyday worse and worse games come on the market and they pass off as "games" when all they are generic piece of shet. Only way they sell their games is through hype hype and more hype.

Assassin's Creed was a joke.

COD4 is just another FPS clone. (SIngle Player was the bomb though. That sniping level made me drool. Too short nevertheless)

Only decent game I have played in a while that IENJOYED was.... God I don't even remember.

WoW is just... I don't even know how to describe it.

I hate that game but I'm so utterly drawn to it everytime I quit.

Gears of War was fun while it lasted. I wouldn't buy it.

I'm so desperate for a good, fun, exciting, addictive game right now. I'm just waiting. I'm so desperate I'm playing FF7, FF9, Brave Fencer Musashi, and Threads of Fate.(PSX emulated)

God, it seems like all the gaming companies/developers only care about how the game looks. Timeshift looked.... detailed... maybe too detailed but core gameplay was just "Ugh".

Whatever.

I played Rakion before, didn't really like it.

It would have been awesome if it was PvE and not PvP every time. I'd love to chase little monsters and bash em with a huge sledgehammer.

[/rant]

• IrishJigzerIrishJigzer Member Posts: 6

If you like the Tv that is so impressive that you can see the sweat drop and you feel the punches then you will love this close up fighting game. You click you hit or shoot every action is up 2 you unlike every game i have ever played come on thats FREAKING AWSOME !

• iFroobiFroob Member Posts: 52

If you want to have full pleasure from this game you must do the following or have the following.

1) Have a good computer

2) Have a good internet connection

3)Have some friends on the game who you don't lag with

4) Don't go into laggy rooms with lag hoes

This game is only based on skill when theres no lag.

• GhostworksGhostworks Member Posts: 20

ummm... could someone DESCRIBE the game and why it sucks/doesn't suck??

so far it's just bitching about computers, or listing games you have played on other systems. I'm kind of curious, but I don't want to waste my time.

Based on the last post, I have a decent comp, I have a decent net connection, None of my friends play this game and wtf is a lag ho?

• xxhozzzaxxxxhozzzaxx Member Posts: 3

this game is good it is a skilled based game so most the people above dislike it because they are skilless. But it is my favorite game. you use your mouse to control like on a first person shooter. i have played wow and shayia and it has still failed to get me off the game. i must admit you need at least 256 broadband that an absalute minimum. but as long as you have a computer that doesnt sound like a V8 when you turn it on it will be right.

Flyff Runescape WoW Rakion Shayia fury Beta testing for Warhammer

• GhostworksGhostworks Member Posts: 20

thanks for the description, maybe I'll give it a shot when I have some free time

• MikelkMikelk Member Posts: 6

This game sucks, you even can't summon your bots right. I played it 2 weeks and quit. The  game is old and cheap. And the worst is that they never update it. The game is the same as it was 2 years ago!

• gaara168gaara168 Member UncommonPosts: 47

yea same i played this game along time ago an it hasnt changed at all still the same old thing but with more bots an whining noobs

softnyx has failed at everything in rakion the game does take skill but once u get ino rooms were people bot an hack the hell out of the game ur pretty much fucked but hey i guess softnx thinks who needs updates we got money

• T3mmyT3mmy Member Posts: 4

Actually i have fun with it until i was level 30 there for me the game got so bored i quit

• lagerchobglagerchobg Member UncommonPosts: 203

Ressurecting 3 years old thread...nice 1!