Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2009 Holiday party

Hey, I wanted to go to the in Citadel of Sorcery in game holiday party!  I sent in my request to get on the tester list... I'd love to have come to the party!   Just kidding, I just read in the www.citadelofsorcery.com web site News section that this was a party for the dev team, not us lowly wannabe testers.  Still... it sounded fun!  They put up a few shots of the team members posing in game at the party.  I found them in the Screenshots area on the web site.

Comments

• BookkeeperBookkeeper Member Posts: 60

When I looked at the 2009 party screenshots on the CoS web site, if you right click on the one you are viewing and hit 'Open Image in new Window' it shows as a much larger image.

Love the hedge maze, looks like it was pretty crazy to navigate.  I'd probably get lost.  Did anyone actually find their way to the tower?

• JatarJatar Member UncommonPosts: 348

Yes, several people, though it took about two and a half hours.  Since it was a race they earned points for the position in which they arrived.

• BookkeeperBookkeeper Member Posts: 60

In the team picture, which one is Jatar?   You know, so I 'd recognize him if I saw him on the street?  (lol)

Originally posted by Bookkeeper

In the team picture, which one is Jatar?   You know, so I 'd recognize him if I saw him on the street?  (lol)

I'm the gargoyle in the back, the one in bronze armor, though I'm hidden in the back row of the main group picture.   You can find me at the corner coffee shop this afternoon, I'll be the gargoyle causing a major disturbance by ordering hot chocolate and then hitting the server with a battle axe for being late. ;)

• DeadagainBobDeadagainBob Member Posts: 13

What are those animal looking characters up front? (in the big group shot)

• TanqueTanque Member UncommonPosts: 46

Tyven,half fox half humans,made by Morphael to be spys and due to their fox like quick wits they eventualy just all disapeared in the same night and turned into one of the free races.(they're playable and I suppose you have to go through morphael machines to turn into them,same for jenomos)

A question about turning into another race,can you choose to quest for this(I understand needing to have high standins with the race you want to turn into) or are they just opportunities you eventualy may or even may not get?

Also after you turn once can you turn back to human or into another race?

Will understand if I don't get an answer for those.

• SandbaggerSandbagger Member Posts: 37

I'm guessing those are Tyven from the Lore on the game web site.  If I was playing, I'd be that green Verduren girl on the left side.  Can't wait to use that camouflage ability.  :)  

After looking over the pictures (thanks for the 'larger view tip') I don't see a female Jenemos in there, or did I just miss her?

No, you didn't miss her.  No one was playing a female Jenemos Avatar in that shot.  However, we'll have a shot of her up on the web site in the (somewhat) near future.