Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few Questions

ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

About the Beta

When will the open beta start after closed beta?

Is there a release date?

How does this game differ from Ether Saga considering same company and similar chibi version...

Another question after the closebeta starts can someone give a honest non-bias review?

Currently out of control and IP/Region is blocked so I cannot try it myself.

I am looking for a game that has a lot of group related content with end game raids. Don't mind grind but don't want to have to buy none-stop charms like in PW to grind levels..

Have tried cloud nine, grand fantasia, luna online, flyff, scion of fate, ether saga; so feel free to make comparison to any of those game.

Comments

• wildchyldwildchyld Member Posts: 35

This game has end game content but really its strong point is the silly nature of the quests, items, monsters, etc.

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

official release is jan 20th open beta?

Also, how is the games current state taking into account that it is still in close beta. I've read that it is using cash shop items for consumables and costumes.

Do the consumables include things like HP/SP charm like in Perfect World? The charms in perfect world was basically required for levels after 70 unless you wanted to sit around staring at your character for hours... Is is similar in Kung Foo!?

Is the battle system and customization similar to PW and Ether Saga or completely differnet?

How hard is it to get  to level 60 compared to in Perfect World?

• wildchyldwildchyld Member Posts: 35

Think the look of ESO, the battle of JD & the humor of Monty Python.

I've seen some level 40s running around in closed beta so leveling can't be TOO bad.

• elbo666elbo666 Member Posts: 4

The control of the character is just utterly horrible, had to uninstall it thanks to that. The grind, i only did from 1-3 because i couldn't stand the control of the character, but it felt like it's going to be quite bad. The only decent thing about the game seemed to be a few item mall clothes, that's it.